Prospect Info: Prospect Info: Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #10 Overall Prospect?

Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #10 Overall Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I've seen the play and I know the hit wasn't particularly violent, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an awkward collision. He tries to get his arms up to brace against the glass and his shoulder just looks like it got pinned in an awkward position. I don't care if you have shoulder problems or not, getting your arm pinned in an awkward position will cause havoc on your shoulders.

You still have zero evidence to support that he has chronic shoulder problems, but continue to speak as if you do. This could be a coincidental injury or it could be a chronic issue. We just don't know at this point what it is or what it means for his future. Every team might test his shoulders and that doesn't mean f*** all if he doesn't have chronic shoulder problems. The hope is that it was bad luck and that he bounces back without any troubles.

If you want to continue to play fortune teller, by all means feel free. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut...you get the idea. You might end up being right, but it's not because you know without a shadow of doubt; it will be due to dumb luck.
2 injuries isn't zero evidence, that's a really weird comment. I don't believe in coincidences.

We could go back and forth on the same points or put a friendly wager on it. I say he never makes the NHL either way.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
People can disagree with the scouting.
I don't think Mazur should be anywhere near this list yet.
And people can have the chance to vote on the players however they want when they are up. But we should at least be logical about which 2021 drafted players get added to the list first.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
This is a statistical dead heat. List them all (Tou, Viro, and Wal) as tied for 10th, then jump to lucky number 13.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
Why are people asking to add this years 5th round pick when the 3rd and 4th rounders haven't been added yet? The professional scouts have already shown how they view these players and no hockey has been played since to change that.
Because I like him more than the other options to add at this point? Draft position doesn't really matter that much in terms of mid or late round picks, they all have just about the same likelihood to succeed (it's within a few percentage points IIRC).

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Viro has problematic role now.

He is slotted at 1st pair for TPS, because 2 Top4 guys are injured, but rookie kid Joni Jurmo plays the PP and others play the PK.

Trusted defensively, but not much offensively and not part of special teams. He has 3rd highest ES time.

PP times:
------------
Suomi 5:38
Eronen 2:02
Viro 0:00

PK times:
----------
Arell 1:57
Eronen 1:49
Rafkin 0:11
Viro 0:03

ES Icetimes:
---------------
Eronen 19:30
Rafkin 18:38
Viro 17:45
Anttalainen 17:44
Arell 15:54
Suomi 10:59

What is interesting, that coach Ahokas is using Ruben Rafkin (still undrafted, from same draft class as Viro, same rized righty) more than Viro.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad