Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion: Even Our Germans We Export To Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Another deflection beats Petruzzelli, but Quinnipiac still with a 3-2 lead. 4 minutes left.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Oops. Minny St pulls the goalie and ties it up with a beautiful play. 3-3 with a minute left in regulation.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Bummer, Quinnipiac loses in OT. That's the end of Petruzzelli's college career.

Reactions: bedtime20

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Kinda crazy finish. Scramble play in front of the net. On one hand, the ref clearly lost sight of the puck and for some reason didn't blow the whistle. On the other hand, the puck was in fact loose, so no one can really complain.... though Petruzzelli did.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Well, unless North Dakota has an injury and Moore gets to slot in, that's it for Wings college prospects in the tournament. Seasons ov-uh!

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Petruzzilla goes out in heart-breaking fashion. I think most knew the Purple Steers were going to win when it went to OT.

Great year for Big Keith. I'm looking forward to seeing his next steps in Motown.

Reactions: bedtime20

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Darn, Can Keith come play in GR? Or is there something that stops him from going to the AHL?

He can. The Wings could sign him and send him there immediately. Or, I believe GR could sign him to an amateur tryout (possibly an option if a contract with Detroit would involve any negotiating and take extra time).

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
He can. The Wings could sign him and send him there immediately. Or, I believe GR could sign him to an amateur tryout (possibly an option if a contract with Detroit would involve any negotiating and take extra time).

What about signing him and puttimg him on the taxi squad? He has to be better than Pickard.

Reactions: lilidk

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Season over for Malte Setkov and his 4 years of rights are up too. We'll see... I think he's been improving and has some intriguing qualities so worth an ELC, not really much downside.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Season over for Malte Setkov and his 4 years of rights are up too. We'll see... I think he's been improving and has some intriguing qualities so worth an ELC, not really much downside.
Do we have place for him in GR?

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017

Not against it, but Detroit should start watching how many ELC's they have.

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
He is 22 years old.
I should have said close to it. Many Hofers had their best years at his age or younger.
Chara was a baby giraffe, setkov has too much upside to give up considering he's everything Yzerman loves in a defenseman. Think this kid would benefit greatly coming over to gr.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Chara was a baby giraffe, setkov has too much upside to give up considering he's everything Yzerman loves in a defenseman. Think this kid would benefit greatly coming over to gr.

Who leaves to open a spot for him? Our dearly beloved Joe Hicketts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad