Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion: Even Our Germans We Export To Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
This is strange, does he have to sit out all of next season?

That used to be pretty automatic, but now it very much depends on the reason for entering the portal. He might get a waiver and not have to sit out, depending on that reason.

Reactions: Christien
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
That's just kinda... weird. Things must not be going well there, as he had 0 points in the 6 games that he did play.

Considering he's already 24, gotta think this is close to the end of the road. The last time he played (more than 6 games) was 2018-2019. I wonder if he's going to run afoul of some kind of rule, considering he'll be a 25 year-old trying to play on what is, in spirit, an undergraduate hockey team.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
That's just kinda... weird. Things must not be going well there, as he had 0 points in the 6 games that he did play.

Considering he's already 24, gotta think this is close to the end of the road. The last time he played (more than 6 games) was 2018-2019. I wonder if he's going to run afoul of some kind of rule, considering he'll be a 25 year-old trying to play on what is, in spirit, an undergraduate hockey team.
I believe he had something similar to what Svechnikov, had , just last year.

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013

I dont think the NCAA cares about age if you have eligibility left. You need to complete your undergrad degree in 5 years though

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Didn't one of the major college teams have like a 28 yr old quarterback a few years ago?

Yep, Brandon Weeden. He was a really weird case though. Got drafted high to the MLB outta highschool and played pro for a few years. Quit pro baseball and still had his college eligibility after a few seasons. Ended up the starting QB for Oklahoma State and a first round NFL pick too

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Sam Stange's Freshman Season is over as Wisconsin is Upset

6 Goals 1 Assist in 29 Games

I expect big jump next year with likely lots of available Ice Time will be available.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Will Jared MacIassac play again this year? He was due back in April. Not sure if it was the first of April or the later part.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Sam Stange's Freshman Season is over as Wisconsin is Upset

6 Goals 1 Assist in 29 Games

I expect big jump next year with likely lots of available Ice Time will be available.

He was really impressive in the games I saw. Big kid and his skating is coming along, has the right stride for future development. This guy can develop into a heavy 3rd line winger with a big shot in my opinion.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Phillips still in a different colored practice jersey than the rest of the team, sucks that he's missing a whole year of hockey...

EDIT: I looked him up on Eliteprospects and it says he's played one game. I guess he played the first game and got hurt

Last edited:

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Mastrosimone and BU kicking off right now against St Cloud St on ESPN News.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Listed as 1st line C today

Pretty cool for a guy who hasn't seen much time at C this season at all. He looks good this game, really buzzing. Broke up a pass on the PK and created a SH chance for himself. Couple other nice scoring chances created in the 1st too.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Is there some center injured or why is this happening?

Nope, guess they are just switching things up. I mean, Mastro has bee slotted in at center a little this year, from what I've seen. And even today, while listed as the center, he's lined up on the wing for several draws.

BU down 5-2 now, and they've been pretty well dominated in the 3rd.... looks like Mastro's season is about to come to an end.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Nope, guess they are just switching things up. I mean, Mastro has bee slotted in at center a little this year, from what I've seen. And even today, while listed as the center, he's lined up on the wing for several draws.

BU down 5-2 now, and they've been pretty well dominated in the 3rd.... looks like Mastro's season is about to come to an end.

Ok, thanks.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Oof, Minnesota St just got a cheapy against Petruzzelli, just lobbed one out of desperation from the point and got a deflection in front of the net.

2-1 Quinnipiac

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Lot of big stops by Petruzzelli in that 2nd, including a couple good ones on the PK in the final minute to keep that 1-goal lead.

Reactions: wingerdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad