Prop bets: What will be Sweet Lou's next miracle?

LeafsFIO*

Gardiner for Carle, Drouin and Stamkos, then signs Stamkos right away

Tampa takes 5.5M in dead space, turns it into a very good, locked in defenceman, and all they give up in return is two guys who are going to leave anyways

It might be a bit of a stretch but man that would be something

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
Gardiner for Carle, Drouin and Stamkos, then signs Stamkos right away

Tampa takes 5.5M in dead space, turns it into a very good, locked in defenceman, and all they give up in return is two guys who are going to leave anyways

It might be a bit of a stretch but man that would be something

I don't like this deal bscause I don't like giving things up for thing's Ill get for free. Basically Stamkos makes it to July 1, then consider it a done deals leafs baby, and I really wouldn't do Gardiner for Carle and Drouin

Dunno about Drouin

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
1st miracle was dealing Phaneuf without salary retention, while taking on salary that's no where near the same term.

2nd miracle was getting two 2nd rounders for Polak and Spaling and a contract that'll be off the books next season.

3rd miracle . . . let's see . . . possibilities (and this is just for the trade deadline):
1) Bernier dealt for a 3rd rounder and no salary retained (maybe we take back an overpaid roster player?)
2) Parenteau + a throw in gets us a mid round 1st (I don't think this is happening, but . ..)
3) Boyes for a 4th.
4) Grabner for a 2nd?

I trust in Lou to think of another miracle I haven't!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I think it's Samsonov from WSH along with Laich for a guy like Komarov

Thats a good one. Go after their depth. He is a highly ranked prospect though. However he os a goaltender so you can argue the unknowns. He would have to part with Sparks/Bibeau + possibly.

I wouldn't want to move sparks but for Samsonov you really have to take the chance.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
For Subban to come here he would need to force a trade

There's no way we could afford trading for him under any other circumstance

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Parenteau & Boyes for a 1st and prospect.

Similar to Franson/Santa for 1st & Leipsic.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Grabbing Matthew lottery or none and signing Stamkos to an actually reasonable contract.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Somehow getting a 1st in a deal for Parenteau.

The Ladd deal opens up more possibilities. Other teams are forced to try matching Chicago now. Or refuse to give up the assets and watch Chicago beat you with better depth.

Prices went up now. For the contenders anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad