Projections for Sharangovich this season

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Pick up those Sharangovich young guns while they're still under 10 bucks!!!
Already started when they first came out . Trying to find his high gloss yet . I have an exclusive , need a clear cut acetate .I made a silver foil and bought a rainbow foil . Not sure f the regular acetate is out yet , I think those are released in SP authentic
I also forgot about French young guns . Lower print run than normal.
I might be getting in over my head as I PC Jack Hughes and want to do the same with Luke when his stuff is released . I’m already into Jack cards for a decent amount of $$ . I have one of his UD The Cup RPA /99 that I severely overpaid on( nice three color patch though ) . I paid a kings random for his YG exclusives 086/100 (jersey number out of 100) . I’m have two BGS 10 young guns which are hard as hell to get graded a 10 for BGS . I have 5 UD Ice Premiers /99 . Inscribed FWA /999 ( first 50 printed are inscribed ) and two regular FWA /999 . Still want his high gloss but the one I wanted to buy the guy is asking wayyyy too much . It’s a PSA 10 but he wants $10 k ….

Last edited:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
My crazy prediction for the year. 49, breaks Gios team record by 1
That’s definitely crazy. Shara would need to shoot a lot more plus really cash in a whole lot on the power play as well as 5v5, so I don’t see that happening.

Shara shoots enough to maybe get to 30 this year if everything went well, 25 is probably a more reasonable, still solid, expectation. He still figuring things on offense out on the NHL level though and he’s one of several players on the team that would be helped by our offense doing a better job of getting players closer to the net.

Last edited:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
That’s definitely crazy. Shara would need to shoot a lot more plus really cash a whole lot on the power play as well as 5v5, so I don’t see that happening.

Shara shoots enough to maybe get to 30 this year if everything went well, 25 is probably a more reasonable, still solid, expectation. He still figuring things on offense out on the NHL level though and he’s one of several players on the team that would be helped by our offense doing a better job of getting players closer to the net.
It all depends on how many goals his wife tells him to score :)

MakoSlade

Nov 17, 2005
New York City
That’s definitely crazy. Shara would need to shoot a lot more plus really cash in a whole lot on the power play as well as 5v5, so I don’t see that happening.

When you say Shara, are you referring to Rango?

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site

Last year he scored at almost exactly half of a 49 goal pace, so he could either double his shooting percentage (while taking just as many shots) or double the number of shots he takes per game (without losing any efficiency).

But the obvious solution is to increase his shooting percentage and the number of shots he takes by 41.42% That would get him to 49. Come on folks, this isn't hard.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
Remember there are sophmore slumps in life, which is not necessarily a bad thing long-term for his career.

I think he does around 20-25-45 - and that's fine. Anything less is a disappointment. if he were to go 25-30-55 - i think that's a success for a sophmore.

EDIT: Thank you my3sons

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Remember there are sophmore slumps in life, which is not necessarily a bad thing long-term for his career.

I think he does around 20-25-45 - and that's fine. Anything less is a disappointment. if he were to go 25-25-55 - i think that's a success for a sophmore.

if he was 25-25 totaling 55 he’d defy the laws of reality and probably ascend to a higher plane of existence as a result let alone have a good sophomore NHL season.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
30 goals, 40 assists, about 100 points
giphy.gif

Checks out.

HischierSeDgewOrk

May 6, 2007
Monmouth County, NJ
Already started when they first came out . Trying to find his high gloss yet . I have an exclusive , need a clear cut acetate .I made a silver foil and bought a rainbow foil . Not sure f the regular acetate is out yet , I think those are released in SP authentic
I also forgot about French young guns . Lower print run than normal.
I might be getting in over my head as I PC Jack Hughes and want to do the same with Luke when his stuff is released . I’m already into Jack cards for a decent amount of $$ . I have one of his UD The Cup RPA /99 that I severely overpaid on( nice three color patch though ) . I paid a kings random for his YG exclusives 086/100 (jersey number out of 100) . I’m have two BGS 10 young guns which are hard as hell to get graded a 10 for BGS . I have 5 UD Ice Premiers /99 . Inscribed FWA /999 ( first 50 printed are inscribed ) and two regular FWA /999 . Still want his high gloss but the one I wanted to buy the guy is asking wayyyy too much . It’s a PSA 10 but he wants $10 k ….
Woah. You have some crazy good stuff. My wife would kill me if i went that crazy. Great investment though once Jack blows up. Slowly trying to build up my collection.
I'm still trying to get over selling my Ovechkin BGS 9.5 when it was 200 bucks a couple years back in order to buy some other stuff....

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I was wondering how everyone thinks Sharangovich will do this year. He seems to be improving after a strong rookie season. What do you project for him this year? I think he can hit 25g 30a.

30 goals 20 assists

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Nico is a 0.63 ppg player overall for his career

you think going from 0.63 to .0.75 is some sort of crazy improvement....?
I haven't seen any indication we'll see that kind of jump in production from him, no. He plays that kind of around the goal line role on the PP, so maybe with Hamilton lifting the unit as a whole he gets some bounces, but I really haven't seen much to suggest he'll be more of an offensive driver 5v5.

Derps

Jul 1, 2018
Nico is a 0.63 ppg player overall for his career

you think going from 0.63 to .0.75 is some sort of crazy improvement....?

I also think the idea of Nico playing 80+ games and putting up career highs in both goals and assists and 60+ points is crazy improvement on a lot of fronts, yes. Hypothetical points are not points. I dont care about his point pace if he's playing 60 games a year.

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I also think the idea of Nico playing 80+ games and putting up career highs in both goals and assists and 60+ points is crazy improvement on a lot of fronts, yes. Hypothetical points are not points. I dont care about his point pace if he's playing 60 games a year.

He's healthy to start this season. If anyone has built up some good karma it's him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00