Confirmed with Link: Prison Break: Jake Gardiner Freed

SteveV*

Anyone trying to posit Jake had no impact on the game is a ****ing tool of biblical proportions and should never watch hockey again in their life.

Gards was great last night, with him and Liles back there we have so much more flow to our game.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
he has cooled off and looks invisible sometimes - that's why I said on deck - he's not up yet but I could see the fans getting on him in the near future

Well lets see JVR is a goal scorer and you have a C that has not contributed 1 single primary assist to him this season.

Frankly, it's a minor miracle he has 14g with a C like that.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Well lets see JVR is a goal scorer and you have a C that has not contributed 1 single primary assist to him this season.

Frankly, it's a minor miracle he has 14g with a C like that.

Kessel is more talented that JvR. Kessel doesn't need a #1C to produce, JvR does need a good playmaker.

Half of JvR's goals are tap ins because he drives to the net while Kessel passes to him.

It's a great combination. The guy in the middle needs to be replaced though.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
who will Leaf fans pick on now? I have a feeling JVR is on deck

He hasn't been very good the last few games, I think he's hurt.

Grabovski is next(or should be), although fans do tend to go with the defensemen.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Kessel is more talented that JvR. Kessel doesn't need a #1C to produce, JvR does need a good playmaker.

Half of JvR's goals are tap ins because he drives to the net while Kessel passes to him.

It's a great combination. The guy in the middle needs to be replaced though.

Even thought i'm not a Kessel fan, there is little doubt that he is the one that stirs that drink.

Yup, they need a better C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad