Confirmed with Link: Priskie is a Jerky Boy [2 years/$925K AAV]

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
How good is Necas's shot from those that watched him? I always read about him setting up in the PP Ovechkin slot and I see the highlights but then I go to the stats and see Necas only has 5 PPG last year. Less than Gauthier (9), Saarela (7), and Kuokkanen (6 in 48 games). Tied with Patrick Brown (5). One more than Jurco (4) scored in 33 games and one more than UDFA Nick Shilkey (4).

I shelled out for AHL-Live for the 2nd half of the Checkers season last year, and from the games I watched, it seemed that Necas has a decent shot from the left circle but he’s wildly inaccurate with it. And the amount of times he falls down while shooting is uncanny.However, I still think that’s his spot on one of the PP units this year.

I’m actually most excited about the addition of Haula to the PP. From highlights, he really seems to be able to whip the puck on net quickly when given room.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I shelled out for AHL-Live for the 2nd half of the Checkers season last year, and from the games I watched, it seemed that Necas has a decent shot from the left circle but he’s wildly inaccurate with it. And the amount of times he falls down while shooting is uncanny.However, I still think that’s his spot on one of the PP units this year.

I’m actually most excited about the addition of Haula to the PP. From highlights, he really seems to be able to whip the puck on net quickly when given room.
Thats "Da Beauty League MVP" Haula, thank you very much

jaalru

Sep 16, 2018

I also do not see Necas' shot as a clear cut strength of his. Doesn't come off as a particularly quick release nor accurate and he seems to fall down on one timers. I'd expect it to improve going into this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad