Injury Report: Price DONE for the series vs NYR

Xzotik*

pVnTnzL.jpg

3BqChcB.jpg

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
PJ still can't forget the Gionta play on his little Leafs team... aww.

Universe

Eh?
Jul 31, 2008
It is physically impossible to replace Price. It just can't be done. With that being said, to overpass the goalie whose been with the team the entire year is just mind-boggling. It's not like the size difference is huge comparing the two but one of them has spent the entire year (and last year) with this team. For that I am disappointed in not trusting someone we've allowed to be our back-up.

Hoping for a miracle.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal

3 skate first ''accidents''.

p.s.: hilarious...CBC still talking about the game!! (when the Habs win...they go off as soon as the game is over...look how happy they look! so happy all these clowns are gone next season). PJ Stock...can't wait till he's gone next season...can't wait.

MontrealYul

Mar 29, 2012
Do you think Price has any chances of coming back for this serie? It could simply heal faster and we could see him on Sunday...

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Since when does 25 Stanley post 'news' and not just pictures of the team at bars and clubs? What a ****** website.

I rarely ever visit their site. I was watching Breakfast TV on CITY TV and the creator of the site was on it... (god knows why) and he stated he had a hypothesis regarding Price.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I rarely ever visit their site. I was watching Breakfast TV on CITY TV and the creator of the site was on it... (god knows why) and he stated he had a hypothesis regarding Price.

So I guess we know that Breakfast TV (never heard of it) isn't worth watching.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
It's on City TV. It's pretty good.. except for their sports segment. So amateurish it's scary.

My mornings consist of me waking up, showering and then half paying attention to TSN and HFboards until I leave for work. I'm awake for 45 minutes, and coherent for 10. :laugh:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Tsn 690 reported that Price has a partial tear in his knee. Price opted to play, but the habs management and health staff vetoed the decision because there is a risk for a full tear if he plays. The injury is such that if Price suffers a full tear he would be out for a full calendar year to recover.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Tsn 690 reported that Price has a partial tear in his knee. Price opted to play, but the habs management and health staff vetoed the decision because there is a risk for a full tear if he plays. The injury is such that if Price suffers a full tear he would be out for a full calendar year to recover.

If that's true. Why state he's out for only one series?... just say he's done for the playoffs.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
If that's true. Why state he's out for only one series?... just say he's done for the playoffs.

They speculated that they don't want to confirm the playoffs to give the team hope, but there is a good chance that he's done for the year.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Should've left the game right after the hit...

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
They speculated that they don't want to confirm the playoffs to give the team hope, but there is a good chance that he's done for the year.

That makes sense. But (obviously I'm not a doctor) wouldn't they want to have it repaired and have surgery ASAP? I mean why risk it being a full tear with any accident off the ice?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't get how anyone can get any specific injury info about a player at this time of year. It's even a tough get during the regular season. That kind of stuff is guarded more closely than the POTUS, which leads to most far-fetched of conspiracy theories. All part of the show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad