Injury Report: Price/Carr/Flynn/Petry/DD/ Gilbert done for season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Just saw a few minutes of 24 CH (it's still a thing??) last night and the stitches on Gallagher's hand looked nasty. His fingers must've been messed up really bad.

Last edited:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Just saw a few minutes of 24 CH (it's still a thing??) last night and the stitches on Gallagher's hands looked nasty. His fingers must've been messed up really bad.

I think you mean The Road to the Winter Classic series. 24CH will start again in January

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Just saw a few minutes of 24 CH (it's still a thing??) last night and the stitches on Gallagher's hands looked nasty. His fingers must've been messed up really bad.

24 CH has been cancelled. You probably watched The Road to Winter Classic which follows Boston and Habs until their match up january 1st.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
24 CH has been cancelled. You probably watched The Road to Winter Classic which follows Boston and Habs until their match up january 1st.

Wasn't cancelled. Just postpones because they didn't want two film crews in the room. Will start again after the winter classic.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Not surprised Gallagher's working out. Fingers are an easy heal.
Super easy heal :P

from Road to Winter Classic:
NHL-Gallagher-Hand02_zpsu5pbqmms.jpg

NHL-Gallagher-Hand01_zpseuukwl4w.jpg

Aug 25, 2009
éal
DSP toughness will be welcome on that road trip

Wonder which of Carr, Andrighetto and Hudon will be send down first. Probably Hudon.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
I think that Carr and Ghetto get sent down once DSP is back. MB will want as many big bodies in vs western teams is my guess.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
damn Gallagher even tried finishing that shift he is tough as **** hope this doesnt affect his hand too bad going forward is that his off hand?

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Well every team has these rough patches filled with injuries, habs haven't had one in a long time. Hopefully all this means that we're getting it out of the way now and will have a healthy remainder of the season + playoffs
Not every team lose their best player usually. Especially when that player is the best in the world at his position.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
We should've kept Halak in hindsight because he's never injured.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Not every team lose their best player usually. Especially when that player is the best in the world at his position.

What are you talking about?

A lot of teams have lost their best players in recent seasons...off the top of my head, Crosby, Karlsson, Stamkos, Kane, Chara (their best defenseman), McDavid (arguable), Zetterberg/Datsyuk and I'm sure there are many many others I left out.

Sword

May 26, 2014
What are you talking about?

A lot of teams have lost their best players in recent seasons...off the top of my head, Crosby, Karlsson, Stamkos, Kane, Chara (their best defenseman), McDavid (arguable), Zetterberg/Datsyuk and I'm sure there are many many others I left out.

photo.jpg

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto

Lol him too, that should have been an obvious one.

It just reinforces the fact that every team faces key injury, it's not like the hockey Gods went out of their way and said "**** this one team in particular, let's injure their best player" or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad