Connor Crisp|Unknown|Out since Oct. 31st
Michaël Bournival|No Clue|Day to Day?
Markus Eisenschmid|Unknown|Day to day
Gabriel Dumont|Unknown|Day to day[/table]

Last edited:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Well every team has these rough patches filled with injuries, habs haven't had one in a long time. Hopefully all this means that we're getting it out of the way now and will have a healthy remainder of the season + playoffs

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Semin is no longer in the Habs organisation so I'd remove him.

I'd still put

Kassian - Broken left foot/suspended indefinitely (October 4th)

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I haven't heard anything but they said at least 6 weeks meaning it could be longer.

Still, based on existing timelines both Price and Gallagher have burned off two of their six-weeks of recovery. Probably makes sense to update or clarify.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Not sure why Semin is listed when he's no longer on the team.

Mitchell said he was coming back this week, but I haven't heard if he's actually ready to play tomorrow. We really could use him back. I hope he plays tomorrow.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
With Thomas going back, guess it means Mitchell will be back next game. Haven't heard any update on DSP, will be interesting to see who goes down next. I would send Carr down over Hudon but we'll see what management has planned.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
With Thomas going back, guess it means Mitchell will be back next game. Haven't heard any update on DSP, will be interesting to see who goes down next. I would send Carr down over Hudon but we'll see what management has planned.

Well, if Mitchell is ready, he won't be scratched, so somebody has to come out and that would probably be hudon or Carr, right?

I think they would rather have hudon playing in the ahl than watching habs games from the press box. So I think he would go down over Carr.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
What happened to DSP ? I want the forth line from the begining of the year to reunite. They were awesome.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Getting Mitchell back is huge, Flynn has played awesome in his place but really looking forward to getting Mitchell back.

Interesting to see which of Sven, Carr, Hudon get scratched.. all 3 have played very well.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Getting Mitchell back is huge, Flynn has played awesome in his place but really looking forward to getting Mitchell back.

Interesting to see which of Sven, Carr, Hudon get scratched.. all 3 have played very well.

The answer to this question might just be Paul Byron.

In all likelihood, Hudon.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Chantal confirms what I've just said :

Chantal Machabee ✔ @ChantalMachabee
Les trios du #CH:
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Byron;
Eller-Galchenyuk-Weise;
Fleischmann-Desharnais-Flynn;
Andrighetto-Mitchell-Carr.
Hudon
11:04 AM - 14 Dec 2015

CharlesHabsFan

Jun 28, 2012
Sherbrooke, QC

Chantal Machabee ✔ @ChantalMachabee
Les trios du #CH:
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Byron;
Eller-Galchenyuk-Weise;
Fleischmann-Desharnais-Flynn;
Andrighetto-Mitchell-Carr.
Hudon
11:04 AM - 14 Dec 2015

That's some weirdo lineup...
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Byron did well, so no problem there.
Eller - Galchenyuk - Weise, it just doesn't work with Weise. Try out Hudon at least or give Andrighetto back to Chucky.
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Flynn ? What is Flynn even doing there ? He needs to be back with Mitchell, that was working wonderfully, as well as Weise who should be at this spot..
Andrighetto - Mitchell - Carr, well, could be fine, but I liked Hudon too and both Andrighetto or Hudon could have been much more at ease on 2nd line.

I guess we'll see tomorrow...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

I can usually only confirm using what Chantal says and not the other way around.

HF members have their privileges. ;)

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Glad to see Gally on the ice with full equipment on :) and also, getting Mitchell back possibly for next game will be HUGE.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I can usually only confirm using what Chantal says and not the other way around.

HF members have their privileges. ;)

I do it in reverse all the time!
Friedman recently confimed what I posted a week ago.
It's hard to make a trade. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Glad to see Gally on the ice with full equipment on :) and also, getting Mitchell back possibly for next game will be HUGE.

Not surprised Gallagher's working out. Fingers are an easy heal. Of course the bones still have to be set strongly enough, but no reason he can't be skating and even shooting, as long as it's in a controlled environment.

Also no reason he can't be back earlier than projected.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I do it in reverse all the time!
Friedman recently confimed what I posted a week ago.
It's hard to make a trade. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the heads up. Looking for your 30 thoughts so I can forecast the next week. :sarcasm:

Seriously, the surprising part about Gallagher is not that he skated but that he took shots:

On an anecdotal level, the Habs already have a top notch staff, but Gallagher's mother is a physiotherapist and his dad is a trainer, talk about getting support from all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad