Movies: Prey (Predator prequel)

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
Quite enjoyed the concept of switching time periods. I think they could be on to something in terms of the franchise.

They should make it like Assassin's Creed, and show various Yautja hunters facing off against humans during different time periods. Imagine watching Predators vs. Samurai, Vikings, a Roman Legion, the Mongol Hordes etc.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
For some reason I spent the morning reading Predator lore. I guess maybe I should see the new film now, lol. Always liked it in passing, but never really got into it.

Reactions: shadow1

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Quite enjoyed the concept of switching time periods. I think they could be on to something in terms of the franchise.

They should make it like Assassin's Creed, and show various Yautja hunters facing off against humans during different time periods. Imagine watching Predators vs. Samurai, Vikings, a Roman Legion, the Mongol Hordes etc.

Or vs. Neanderthals. That were true fighters back in old days.

And it could be amazing to see Predator hunting Tyrannosaur Rex.

Im not joking!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Or vs. Neanderthals. That were true fighters back in old days.

And it could be amazing to see Predator hunting Tyrannosaur Rex.

Im not joking!

Maybe a Jurassic World crossover so the Predator can finally kill all those annoying characters, which the T-rex seems incapable of doing!

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Watched it the other night and while it isn't perfect I quite liked it.

I hope this is the direction the franchise sticks with. Rather than trying to reboot things into a blockbuster franchise like 'The' Predator', keep making quality B-movies with Predators in them like this and 'Predators'

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
I would like to see this, but I don't have Disney Plus. Maybe I will eventually pay for a couple months and binge a bunch of disney shows and movies, including this one.

I'm sure it is better than the crappy 2018 predator movie.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yeah I know, but you can have Hulu without having Disney+ (or at least, that used to be the case). Anyway, sidetrack city on my part, so...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad