GDT: Preseason: Wild @ Jets - 7 PM/3AM - TSN3 - Hockey's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wtf did Rupp contribute?

raised our insurance rates? honestly forgot about him. how many total minutes did that guy play?
he had some average 4th liner point seasons with other teams...could have worked here but obviously didn't.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Jets fans are confusing incompetent with boring, I think. Oilers call everyone boring, too. it's the call of the loser.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Jets fans are confusing incompetent with boring, I think. Oilers call everyone boring, too. it's the call of the loser.

There is a Jets fan I know who absolutely hates the Wild because we play boring hockey. When I ask why, he says because we still play defense first and don't push on offense. When I pointed out that we didn't have that type of scheme anymore he gets defensive and goes into "well you don't score goals and no one else does against you" type arguments. I swear every team outside of Vancouver that is West of Toronto hates us because we at least have some semblance of history of going to the playoffs in the last decade.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I thought Zucker was consistently making lots of small positive plays whenever he was on the ice. I was impressed. I'm hoping that things will shake out to be...

Parise-Granlund-Pominville
Vanek-Koivu-Nino
Zucker-Haula-Coyle
Cooke-Brodziak-Fontaine

Love those lines....but a part of me wants to see

Parise-Granlund-Poms
Vanek-Koivu-Zucker
Nino-Haula-Coyle
Cooke-Brodz/Almond-Fontaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad