:wild @ :jets
7 PM Minny time, 3 AM Finland time
MTS Centre, Winnipeg

MTS_Centre.jpg

Pre-game updates:

-Bryz and Bäcks will split the game
-One of the forwards will be scratched
-One of the defensemen will be scratched
-Yeo doesn't want to shut the door on Coyle playing center. It's not clear if Coyle is playing wing or center tonight

Russo said:
"I am thinking about trying him at center at some point in camp," Yeo said last Monday. "We are strong through the middle, but he’s a guy that has got things that you would love to have in a centerman. I don’t want to just shut that door."

@mnwild said:
Yeo: Labbe and Mitchell will travel tonight and take part in warm-up, but unlikely to play #mnwild
Source: http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/275930691.html

:wild lineup

Niederreiter – Coyle – Veilleux
Zucker – Graovac – Schroeder
Keranen – Almond – Bulmer
Gogol – Sutter – Gabriel

Olofsson – Bickel
Falk – Blum
Ballard – Folin

Bäckström
Bryzgalov

:jets lineup

Ladd Little Byfuglien
Petan Lowry Frolik
Ehlers Perreault Thorburn
Peluso Albert Olsen

Enstrom Bogosian
Morrissey Ellerby
Brouillette Nogier

Pavelec
Hutchinson

Lets have a good season!

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Jets are using a good chunk of their NHL roster. Not expecting the best game from our team based on how young they are.

However, it will be a blast to watch.

DrPP

Oct 21, 2009
Jets are using a good chunk of their NHL roster. Not expecting the best game from our team based on how young they are.

I think this is how it works. Prospects on the road and vets at home. Gives each team a good chance of winning at home. It seems to be the unwritten rule throughout the NHL preseason.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Anyone know if this will be on GCL? Was going to renew my subscription when the season begins, but might actually watch these games also if they're shown.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Anyone know if this will be on GCL? Was going to renew my subscription when the season begins, but might actually watch these games also if they're shown.

Viaplay isn't showing this game, so I don't think it's on GCL either.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
it probably goes without saying but if someone finds a live feed please post. plan B anybody know which radio station it may be on? thx

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

It's a bit of a mix on the Jets side - this was the latest line-up as of this morning:

Ladd Little Byfuglien
Petan Lowry Frolik
Ehlers Perreault Thorburn
Peluso Albert Olsen
(Klingberg Lodge)

Enstrom Bogosian
Morrissey Ellerby
Brouillette Nogier
(Chiarot Kitchton)

Pavelec
Hutchinson

That's our "Team White" ("Team Blue" plays against the Oilers on Weds), with the prospects or AHL'ers bolded. A bit of a mix of vets and prospects, but nowhere near as prospect heavy as your line-up, for sure.

Looking forward to hockey starting again: g'luck tonight! :yo:

Slick Willy*

I know these games are throw-aways but still I'd at least like the opportunity to watch them. I think non-televised pre-season games have always pretty much been the norm though forever?

Eh I'm sick of watching the Twins lose and the Vikes are losers again this year. Only thing to get excited about is our Wild.

Slick Willy*

Of course the Devils and Rangers are on the NHL Network tonight.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I know these games are throw-aways but still I'd at least like the opportunity to watch them. I think non-televised pre-season games have always pretty much been the norm though forever?

Eh I'm sick of watching the Twins lose and the Vikes are losers again this year. Only thing to get excited about is our Wild.

Wiziwig.eu might stream the game, at least. I'll update OP for more links when I find more.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Tape delay isn't til midnight here. And I got to get up for work at 3 am. Either DVR or all nighter. Hopefully we get that HD twitch stream that was up last year.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
What is it with Yeo and trying Coyle at Center.. Coyle has always looked better at wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce