GDT: Preseason Hockey! Your New Jersey Devils vs. Boston Bruins, 7 PM, Devils App

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I have McLaughlin on my keeper league team, so I'm mildly optimistic that he'll crack the B's roster. Looked solid in the game recaps I watched over the weekend.

Hate to break it to you but it's unlikely. Even though he is playing great and deserves a spot, there just is not one to be had for him.

On the right we have DeBrusk, Pastrnak, Craig Smith, and Wagner is winning that spot on the 4th line with his hitting and solid play. McLaughlin is the odd man out and I see as our first callup when one of those 4 get the injury bug.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I know it's preseason but it's so empty here, legit 20 people in the 100s and 200s on the side behind the benches

Lmfao at Kinkaid starting for Boston

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Hate to break it to you but it's unlikely. Even though he is playing great and deserves a spot, there just is not one to be had for him.

On the right we have DeBrusk, Pastrnak, Craig Smith, and Wagner is winning that spot on the 4th line with his hitting and solid play. McLaughlin is the odd man out and I see as our first callup when one of those 4 get the injury bug.

Yeah, figured it'd be an uphill battle since he could be sent down without waivers. I wasn't counting on him this season but would be nice if he could be a depth piece in the near future.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
He must not be happy having to travel to Nerk for a preseason game.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Yeah, figured it'd be an uphill battle since he could be sent down without waivers. I wasn't counting on him this season but would be nice if he could be a depth piece in the near future.
Oh definitely. He is a step beyond our other rookies right now, he will see a few games in the big league this year.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Power play looks like the Recchi special.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
After a hard day at work it's nice to kick back and watch a good ol' Devils powerplay. It's what keeps me going.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad