GDT: Preseason Hockey! Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 7 PM, MSG, NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

nugg

NJ Hammerhead Bats!
Apr 27, 2002
Central Jersey
No no, it's the Victoria Cup. Which we all know is the greater honor.
LmpwZw

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Great test to see what Devils have and who deserves to stay.

Might be the last chance for Foote to avoid another year in the AHL.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Great test to see what Devils have and who deserves to stay.

Might be the last chance for Foote to avoid another year in the AHL.
I want Foote to succeed as I think we need what he can hopefully bring - size and shoot first winger. I’d have to think if he doesn’t make it this year , he might lose his shiny 1st round pick good prospect title and have to do somethig significant to make the roster in the future.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Nope!

I've waited this for most of the summer... Tatar-Haula-Zetterlund will carry this one. I know this game means nothing, but I could not be more excited to see Tatar & Haula on the same line. I have a feeling Haula is planning to get some pp1 minutes in the long run, and it starts from winning this game.
Tatar and Haula combo? There are a few combos I’m excited to see but is not one that first comes to mind , but I’m glad you are excited and hopefully they do well?
Wood and Zetterlund = crazy buggers skating around and hitting everything that moves
Hughes and Holtz = see how Jack and someone with an elite shot can work together

Reactions: Aurinko

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Tatar and Haula combo? There are a few combos I’m excited to see but is not one that first comes to mind , but I’m glad you are excited and hopefully they do well?
Wood and Zetterlund = crazy buggers skating around and hitting everything that moves
Hughes and Holtz = see how Jack and someone with an elite shot can work together
More like ecstatic! I really really like if they go with it in a game like this.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I want Foote to succeed as I think we need what he can hopefully bring - size and shoot first winger. I’d have to think if he doesn’t make it this year , he might lose his shiny 1st round pick good prospect title and have to do somethig significant to make the roster in the future.

If he doesn't latch on this year, he'll have to clear waivers next year so they'll risk losing him then if he doesn't make the team.

No room for him on this roster now, so he's basically fighting to be one of the first call-ups.

Reactions: mdj12784

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Work near MSG. Walk out to a sea of those hideous jerseys. But in the middle of that sea of blue stood one brave soul in a dirty, grimy heather gray Devils sweatshirt with a look on his face of, “beats rooting for that team”.

Drink to that guy🍻

LGD.
Did he say anything about the Jets fan history?

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Oof, that’s a real ‘D’ lineup. I don’t mind if they barely play the regulars the whole preseason though, just an opportunity to get hurt.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hmmm. Supposed to be on NHL network, but it's not. I guess that's why it's not on ESPN+, but I don't understand why it's not on NHL Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad