GDT: Preseason GDT Pens vs Wings 1900hrs EST: Someone will be flying tonight

Tonights line up:

• Looks exciting!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Sully is finally playing the young guys!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Who?

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Wasn't really blown away by anyone tonight obviously.

Think Z acquitted himself probably the best. Shea looks just as if not more competent than Ruh.

Harkin skates well and stirs shit up so at least he's contributing in that way.

Ty Smith had some good moments with the puck but also some bad and frustrating ones.

Noticed Poulin a few times. I want to say he was really good on the faceoffs apart from that boneheaded play on the PP where he gloved the puck resulting in a penalty.

Hayes doesn't look like he belongs at this level. Might've been the worst player on the ice IMO. Curious to see the charts.

Reactions: Freeptop

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Wasn't really blown away by anyone tonight obviously.

Think Z acquitted himself probably the best. Shea looks just as if not more competent than Ruh.

Harkin skates well and stirs shit up so at least he's contributing in that way.

Ty Smith had some good moments with the puck but also some bad and frustrating ones.

Noticed Poulin a few times. I want to say he was really good on the faceoffs apart from that boneheaded play on the PP where he gloved the puck resulting in a penalty.

Hayes doesn't look like he belongs at this level. Might've been the worst player on the ice IMO. Curious to see the charts.
Ok the charts don't like our 6/7 D battle lmao. That 2nd goal against probably hurts their analytics

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Poulin probably dashed his chances with such a dumb penalty being on the PP.

Nah he blocked the empty net so that evened out.

He really dashed his chances by shooting with the extra attacker into traffic. He should have just kept passing it around that’s the penguin way.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I think Harkins' presence is going to cost Wagner a contract.

After tonight, my guess is Harkins and Zohorna start the season with the Pens as the 12/13 forwards.

Nylander and Puustinen will be called up first if a top six winger is hurt.

Poulin will be the first call if a center is hurt.

Hinostroza will the first call if they need a bottom six guy.

Ruhwedel and Shea will be the 6/7 defensemen unless POJ is banged up enough that it's worth keeping Smith instead of Shea. Smith didn't do enough on his own to win a job outright, but he'll be first up if an offensive defenseman or a left sided defenseman is hurt.

I think Friedman is just to chaotic for Sullivan to keep around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad