GDT: Preseason Game: Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | One Week To Go.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I think it just means that Fleury is more likely to get a ton of starts and it will risk him getting worn out again.

:(
Agree, Malcolm needs to play well. The other options out there aren't great enough for me to want a change.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Stastny is off tonight. Zykov looks mediocre, but Pirri is till making Zykov look like the man. White cloud is flat out slow. Hague has looked really good with a couple mistakes. That last goal was Subban way out of position.

Also, I think Glass has proven that he shouldn't be put on the 3rd line just to get him on the team. Unrelated, but it also concerns me that he frequently gets whipped on the boards.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Not only does Subbie let in softies, but the team can't score when he plays either.

You would think the rest of the team would play harder knowing that Subban is going to let in more goals than Fleury. But instead the opposing goalie tends to have a good day which makes it even harder to win without Fleury.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
You would think the rest of the team would play harder knowing that Subban is going to let in more goals than Fleury. But instead the opposing goalie tends to have a good day which makes it even harder to win without Fleury.
I think when Subbie lets in one of his softies it's like the team goes "Ahhhh it's that Subban playing..... brain disengaged"

Reactions: Vegas07

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Wonder how much Prior, who's reputed to be an exceptional goaltending coach, goes to bat for Malcolm. Turk often defers to Prior on goaltending matters. Is Prior reluctant to admit he can't do anything with Malcolm and that's why we seem to be stuck with him?

Surely he can't be convincing George and Kelly that Malcolm has a future here.

PS I still miss Calvin Pickard. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad