GDT: Preseason Game: Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | One Week To Go.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

:avs Vs :vegas
Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights
Preseason Game | 7:00pm
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Lineups consist of players with names spelled with letters.

Watch on KTNV

Go :vegas Go!

Final Call: If you want to claim the Season Opening GDT make your claim before the final buzzer.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Expected lineup seems to be:

Marchessault - Karlsson - Stone
Pirri - Stastny - Glass
McKenzie - Duke - Kolesar
Carrier - Roy - Brown

Hague - Theodore
Schuldt - Whitecloud
Bischoff - Coghlan

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Aside from the usual D plugs, has anyone had a bad camp? At worst I'd say Whitecloud has been a little underwhelming, but it's nice to see they have so many potential call ups this year that look like they could step into the NHL soon.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Looks like tonight is a Rookie Defense Battle Royal!! Roy gets his shot as 4th line center. Glass gets the opportunity to show what he has with talented line mates. Stastny and Shea get to knock the rust off.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Aside from the usual D plugs, has anyone had a bad camp? At worst I'd say Whitecloud has been a little underwhelming, but it's nice to see they have so many potential call ups this year that look like they could step into the NHL soon.

I think all of them who aren't Holden have had good preseasons. Merrill did really well covering for Schuldt defensive errors and appears to have solidified the strides he made last season. He is a solid 6D, it isn't exciting and probably what he is at top gear but that's fine, you need them too.

Engelland looked good enough that he could be useful if the team doesn't give him more than 40 games.

Coghlan has earned that spot on RD, possibly in the top four.

Hague should be in the NHL at some point this season and definitely has top pairing potential, but he could use more training with his skating.

Schuldt has shown he can be a good offensive defenseman but needs to work on his defense to be a top four at this level.

Whitecloud is a solid bottom pairing defenseman who can play RD.

Bischoff is a good defenseman to have as a 7D who can step in and be useful.

Schmidt, McNabb have had their obligatory veterans shaking off the rust and should be fine.

Holden should never be in the lineup.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Expected lineup seems to be:

Marchessault - Karlsson - Stone
Pirri - Stastny - Glass
McKenzie - Duke - Kolesar
Carrier - Roy - Brown

Hague - Theodore
Schuldt - Whitecloud
Bischoff - Coghlan

They are still thinking about that top line and I think that's great for the team.

Glass is still getting looks with top six players.

That third line is an AHL second line.

Roy is getting his 4C training.

All the rookies are on defense to show what they can.

Interesting game tonight!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Can someone share any possible rationale behind giving Duke ice time at this point?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

If they want to re-sign him.

Not sure why...I haven't seen anything that inclines me to see him as a potential NHLer. Duly noted that there are late bloomers, and I don't have the eye for nuance in skills that scouts and coaches clearly have.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure why...I haven't seen anything that inclines me to see him as a potential NHLer. Duly noted that there are late bloomers, and I don't have the eye for nuance in skills that scouts and coaches clearly have.

Is Quinney injured? I heard he was a possible 4C in the NHL but I think I haven't seen him on the ice.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Kolesar takes stupid penalties, Schuldt had a bad first game, Duke seems to have lost the fire in his game that was really the one selling point I thought he had to make it as a bottom 6 forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00