GDT: Preseason Game 6: Sabres at Blue Jackets, 7 PM

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Krebs had a negative IQ play a few minutes ago where he has the puck in the offensive zone with minimal pressure and decides to skate into the corner where Benson already is. The congestion caused a turnover.

Reactions: TheBarnIsElectric

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Krebs had a negative IQ play a few minutes ago where he has the puck in the offensive zone with minimal pressure and decides to skate into the corner where Benson already is. The congestion caused a turnover.
That's it...he just has never looked the part of a top 9 Center. Honestly, it's fine if he ends up a good 4th line center, but he'll need to get stronger and better on draws if he wants to be that on an eventual contender.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
That's it...he just has never looked the part of a top 9 Center. Honestly, it's fine if he ends up a good 4th line center, but he'll need to get stronger and better on draws if he wants to be that on an eventual contender.
When we're contending for Cups, Peyton Krebs is going to be our Dave Bolland. Pesky physical pest of a player who chips in points with great passing here and there. Perfect 3rd line center.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
When we're contending for Cups, Peyton Krebs is going to be our Dave Bolland. Pesky physical pest of a player who chips in points with great passing here and there. Perfect 3rd line center.
I think he will be playing elsewhere tbh with the glut of prospects we have coming up the pipe some will have to go and I do not think he shows much upside.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
no one said you were wrong lol
Fair ... I'm finding myself a bit concerned by our bottom 6 being kind of a pile of suck at the moment. I'm not sure I can stomach Greenway in the top 6 or Olofsson and Krebs playing key roles.

Also, the gameday thread is where I tend to vent about the team and admittedly I'm too negative.

Reactions: joshjull

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Fair ... I'm finding myself a bit concerned by our bottom 6 being kind of a pile of suck at the moment. I'm not sure I can stomach Greenway in the top 6 or Olofsson and Krebs playing key roles.

Also, the gameday thread is where I tend to vent about the team and admittedly I'm too negative.
Understandable. We'll see how things work out once the opening night roster is set and what the lineup is looking like

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad