GDT: Preseason Game 6: Coyotes @ Sharks - 7PM

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Strome as the net front guy on the PP... not confident the coaches understand his strengths.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Didn't they say maintenance day? It's worrisome if he needs one already. On the bright side, Louis looks pretty good.

Yeah but that was before preseason game 5.

I'm thinking Domingue is going in Anaheim at a minimum. Even if Raanta is healthy in time he might be too rusty, only one preseason game.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
"Could use a goal from Boedker right about now" .. buddy, we've been saying that for yeeeeears.
Lol, yeah don't hold your breath.
Yeah but that was before preseason game 5.

I'm thinking Domingue is going in Anaheim at a minimum. Even if Raanta is healthy in time he might be too rusty, only one preseason game.

Oh yeah, I forgot that wasn't this game. It would be nice to see why he's not getting more time. He's not even dressed is he?

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Glad to see Stepan has fit in well with the Yotes - DeAngelo has looked really good over with us (Rangers) as well

Reactions: Yandover

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Glad to see Stepan has fit in well with the Yotes - DeAngelo has looked really good over with us (Rangers) as well

Sample size, he got torched the other night in OT on the game winner by konecney, other than that he has looked damn good.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011

He's found instant chemistry with Keller and Domi. All he does is park himself in the slot and let the other two feed him all day. haha.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm going to ask the same question here, that I asked Saturday. Is this what having a number 1 center is? Really this could extend to having a 1st line, it's been a while since we've had one or those. I guess Whitney hanzal vrbata would be the last one.

Great move by strome a few minutes back, used speed (wait what?) hands and his frame to shield the puck and went through a few sharks, got a good shot on goal.

Strome looked good last game as well. He is moving his feet not floating. Looks like a different player. It would be great if both Strome and Keller push each other all year.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Strome is def a possession type player, not a Hanzal stand in front of the net type player.

He has the size and the hands to be a great net presence on the PP. He is now a 200 lb. player. The little bit I saw of the last game he was using his body more than in the past.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Wow, there's another prime example of Perlini's speed. Beauty shot too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad