SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes @ :sharks
7 PM
Radio Only, probably need the SJS feed. Supposedly it's here:
http://www.kfox.com/

Wonder if there's something up with Raanta. They said he had a maintenance day. In Hanzal terms that's bad news but perhaps for normal players it's not so :laugh:

EDIT:
Apparently all the smilies got broken, someone should fix that.....

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Definitely something up with Raanta. Pretty sure he only played a couple periods in the third preseason game. Hopefully it's just a minor injury they're not willing to risk.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Definitely something up with Raanta. Pretty sure he only played a couple periods in the third preseason game. Hopefully it's just a minor injury they're not willing to risk.

Hopefully it's just minor. It would be Coyotes luck to trade for a new starting goalie only to have him get injured, though. I think our team motto is "we can't have nice things."

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Very pleased, I'll be able to watch. Not pleased with what seems to be more than normal amount of injuries.

SHIT - research and hang over clearing coffee has shown I jumped to a wrong conclusion when I saw "Fox" in first post. Blearily brained, I thought I'd get it on Bay Area Fox, but they've got two meaningless baseball games overriding what the masses most likely deem a meaningless hockey game.

Last edited:

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
At least its on the radio!!!! .....or no, I think the Sharks will provide a feed.......wow.
Oh well.
What a week next week is!
Wednesday playoff baseball
Saturday, the Yotes maybe will start one of those traditions like some of the NCAA football teams do..
A walk to the arena at 2:30, before the game.
That would be GREAT!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I dunno I'm perfectly happy to show up 10 minutes before gametime If I can get away with it. Usually go a little earlier than that though just to have some margin for traffic.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Domi - Stepan - Keller
Reider - Dvorak - Duclair
Crouse - Strome - Perlini
Martinook - Cousins - Fischer

Hammer - Clendening
Goligoski - Demers
Connauton - Schenn

Domingue

(Taken from Dave Vest's twitter)

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm guessing that lineup is pretty damn close to what we'll see opening night. Add OEL, send Rinaldo and Kempe to Tucson, KConn sitting in the box unless Schenn continues to shit the bed.

edit: ohhh really, you "fixed" the filter? Shame.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Well there's the cousins at center look I talked about in another thread. Richardson and him are battling for the 4th line center spot I guess?

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
lmao, went to listen to the radio feed only to be told "You are outside North America, this broadcast is unavailable to you"

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We're creating plenty of good scoring chances, we're just getting stoned by Jones.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Stepan scores from Keller. That line is just absolutely dominating again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad