GDT: Preseason Game 5: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Detroit Red Wings -- Final Countdown to the season!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Johnson for Rask only made sense because the Pens were getting Zucker for Phil. By itself it little sense, WITH a sweetener it makes zero sense. Just demote him.
Johnson + ZAR for Rask works out for me, gives us some cap breathing room (about, 800k~ give or take a couple of grand). Only issue is, you are then moving either Rask to LW or Bjugstad to RW.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Geno with his daily penalty
The only thing that would make this a more Penguins game is to give up tying goal in the last two minutes

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
Johnson + ZAR for Rask works out for me, gives us some cap breathing room (about, 800k~ give or take a couple of grand). Only issue is, you are then moving either Rask to LW or Bjugstad to RW.

The issue comes if we try to play Rask as our 3C, good Lord.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

You are taking on dead cap and losing ZAR. Meanwhile you could waive JJ and keep ZAR and have more cap space.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Geno with his daily penalty
The only thing that would make this a more Penguins game is to give up tying goal in the last two minutes
And then a 3 on 1 in OT where they pass 15 times without a shot and Detroit gets the winner on a 2-0 where the Pen back checking knocks the goal past Murray.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad