GDT: Preseason Game 5: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Detroit Red Wings -- Final Countdown to the season!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Bummed Marino isn’t playing...although due to my status as a non-local whose constitutional right to watch hockey is being violated, I probably wouldn’t be able to see him anyway...

Cheering for Riikola...and no injuries

Reactions: Daeni10

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think the Penguins are trying to find out where Kahun fits, that's why he's on Malkin's LW and Galchenyuk is out.

Why don’t they try Galchenyuk at RW then and see if he can play offside...this is the time to try it...hopefully he’s not injured

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I think the Penguins are trying to find out where Kahun fits, that's why he's on Malkin's LW and Galchenyuk is out.

Was interesting to read in Yohe's Athletic article today that the FO hasn't been thrilled with Kahun's camp. Hoping he shows a bit more this final week.

If anyone gets one of those VLC streams for the local broadcast please post that again

Reactions: Andy99

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Was interesting to read in Yohe's Athletic article today that the FO hasn't been thrilled with Kahun's camp. Hoping he shows a bit more this final week.

If anyone gets one of those VLC streams for the local broadcast please post that again

I believe it's the same as last time, if you saved it.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

reino

Jul 20, 2019
struggling player you said? there is always spot on malkin's wing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad