Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 4 = SO loss

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Was it just me, or were there fans booing Dubois when he had the puck? I'm pretty sure I heard it, especially in the SO.
I got the same sense during the shootout attempt based on watching the broadcast. Others in the GDT said that they're saying "Luuuuc" or "Duuuub". I think it was boos but hard to know 100% unless you were at the arena.

Reactions: GeorgeJETson

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I got the same sense during the shootout attempt based on watching the broadcast. Others in the GDT said that they're saying "Luuuuc" or "Duuuub". I think it was boos but hard to know 100% unless you were at the arena.

It sounded like luuuuuc or dooooob but also sounded like boo to me but I get the sense it was luc or dub cuz the media didn't mention it. That's a bigger story if it was boo

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
It sounded like luuuuuc or dooooob but also sounded like boo to me but I get the sense it was luc or dub cuz the media didn't mention it. That's a bigger story if it was boo
I don’t remember last year anybody chanting doob or luc ever in the past. It was most definitely boos.

Reactions: hockeyarena
Nov 24, 2006
Pretty sure it was Booo-urns….
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad