GDT: Preseason game #4 NJ Devils @ NY Isles Sept 20 7PM | W 2-0

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Ladd is trending towards the IR because f his back issue. Cal on the other hand will miss a hit and be out for 2 months with either a knee or shoulder injury. Even without those two, there’s still:
Beau-Barzal-Eberle
Bailey-Nelson-Lee (Not a fan of this combo but it seems to be the lock)
JHS-Kovar-Filppila
Leo-Cizikas-Martin
Kuhnhackl
Johnston

That’s 13 guys on one way deals (not counting Tito and Barzal who are on the ELC still but won’t get sent down unless something falls off completely with their game). A lot of forwards still to get through before Bellows gets called up. The plus side is that besides the 18/13/7 line, everything else is basically a question mark when it comes to the forwards.
Make it 12. Ho-Sang will start the season in the AHL. Book it.:(

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Make it 12. Ho-Sang will start the season in the AHL. Book it.:(
That might not be the worst thing. Let him start in the A but tell him to play like a leader and set an example. He'll get plenty of ice time and prove that he doesn't belong if he doesn't become a headcase as a result. Plug Kuhnhackl on the 3rd line in his spot.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
2 games in at Barclays Center and they are no longer posting the shots on goal on the scoreboard. They should have stopped doing that last year.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Devils carrying the play early. Looking slow and having trouble getting out of zone....sounds familiar

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
5 minutes in and I have already muted the tv. Butch won't stop talking . Just tirrable
Actually not bad with the Allman Brothers playing while I watch.

Reactions: Strummergas

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Nelson is negative value on that line. He will single-handedly destroy Lee's contract year

Cameraguy

Jun 29, 2009
5 minutes in and I have already muted the tv. Butch won't stop talking . Just tirrable
Actually not bad with the Allman Brothers playing while I watch.

Omg I was thingking the same thing. I love the guy but man it’s time to let him go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad