GDT: Preseason Game #2 | Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators | lol LeafsTV edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
It's preseason man...

So what. These are the games that determine whether or not someone makes the team. Especially if you are a forward. Defense hasn't looked too hot, and there are some definite cuts coming up.

Hunwick may lose a spot many have said that he would be guaranteed. I think he needs a game where he's not on the top pairing, but right now I haven't seen him do anything right. That's why it matters.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Brennan may have scored, but he can't play defense.

Yeah I could tell. Valiev was similar, except a little bit better defensively. IMO, Phaneuf and Robidas look like the only ones worthy of being in the top 6 right now, and Robidas is only there because I haven't noticed him at all. Valiev, Harrington, Brennan and Hunwick all have looked bad at multiple points of this game. I'll make personal write ups. I'll give everyone a clean slate except for that 4th line. They have been atrocious all game and should all be cut at the end of the game.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Its preseason, the locks for starting lineup dont give a ****

"oh it's the start of the season, they don't care. Oh it's the dog days of winter, they don't care. Oh we're out of the playoff race, they don't care"

Maybe we should only have players who do care at all times.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
"oh it's the start of the season, they don't care. Oh it's the dog days of winter, they don't care. Oh we're out of the playoff race, they don't care"

Maybe we should only have players who do care at all times.

No one gives a **** during preseason besides guys trying to crack the lineup.

You will hardly see crosby, Toews and kane breaking a sweat over meaningless games.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
It looks like the TimaShow is in full force in Ottawa tonight.

Looks more promising than the last Quebec Remparts euro drafted by the Leafs. :sarcasm:

jjjshab

Jul 7, 2015
No one gives a **** during preseason besides guys trying to crack the lineup.

You will hardly see crosby, Toews and kane breaking a sweat over meaningless games.

With new coaches, management, and a slew of rookies, you'd expect your leaders to give a **** and at the very least set some kind of example for work ethic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad