GDT: Preseason game 2 Bruins vs Rangers 7 PM MSG

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Expect big time preseason careers from Bobby Orr, Cam Neely, and Jumbo Joe Thornton.

Last edited:
Reactions: FultonReed

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
Blais-Rooney-Reaves
Othmann-McKegg-Pajuniemi
Gettinger-Richards-Brodzinski

per Vince

Soooooo....either the first line scores or we get shut out lol. I still don't understand why 1st pp and 2nd pp dont play on the same nights to get some reps in. Like is Pajuniemi joining the pp tonight and then not make the team? Also, why not play Goodrow instead of Brodzinski, who has 0 chance of ever making the Rangers.

I assume Miller, Trouba, Robertson Schneider are playing tonight?

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Soooooo....either the first line scores or we get shut out lol. I still don't understand why 1st pp and 2nd pp dont play on the same nights to get some reps in. Like is Pajuniemi joining the pp tonight and then not make the team? Also, why not play Goodrow instead of Brodzinski, who has 0 chance of ever making the Rangers.

I assume Miller, Trouba, Robertson Schneider are playing tonight?

Yeah, none of the bottom 2 lines are making this team. I get they want to get the kids in some preseason games but with only 6 games total and a new coach and system, getting ready for the season is more important. Play guys who actually have a shot at making the team like Hunt, Jones, Lundkvist, Barron etc.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, none of the bottom 2 lines are making this team. I get they want to get the kids in some preseason games but with only 6 games total and a new coach and system, getting ready for the season is more important. Play guys who actually have a shot at making the team like Hunt, Jones, Lundkvist, Barron etc.

I think Richards is pretty close. He’s not going to be in the final line up unless Rooney is injured. But I don’t think he’s far off from NHL duty. Hopefully he has a good showing as well as our proposed 2nd and 4th line.
Hope Huska gets some more time as well. I still think he has the chops to be a solid NHL back up tender.
It’s good experience for Othmann, but he’s no where near a finished product, so I’m not really expecting much there

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'm most excited to see some out top4D
KAM hopefully progresses
Jones - Schneider

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad