GDT: Preseason Game #1 - Sens @ Leafs Pt II - Now with more hot takes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
It is going to be a dog fight for the #6 and #7 D positions. Really liking Oz and Borgman, and Holl isn't looking bad either and then we still have Carrick and Rosen who have a shot as well tomorrow night.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I am conflicted with Clark. I almost hate him even though he is on my team.. He's a shit. He's a pest. He plays right on the edge. It's something the team could use more of but I don't know I almost feel dirty with him on the team. He seems like he will be another Torres.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I am conflicted with Clark. I almost hate him even though he is on my team.. He's a ****. He's a pest. He plays right on the edge. It's something the team could use more of but I don't know I almost feel dirty with him on the team. He seems like he will be another Torres.
He's not even gonna make the team.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I am conflicted with Clark. I almost hate him even though he is on my team.. He's a ****. He's a pest. He plays right on the edge. It's something the team could use more of but I don't know I almost feel dirty with him on the team. He seems like he will be another Torres.

He likely never plays an nhl game

Reactions: DarkKnight

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I've often liked these type of players (human beings). I hope he'll be even worse than torres, raffi. We need a guy like Claude Lemieux for the big Win.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Holl looking really ahl-like this period, no look lazy board and out turnovers ain’t helping his cause.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
She thinks everyone doing the wave is amazing?

Take the trophy away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad