GDT: Preseason Game #1 - Sens @ Leafs Pt II - Now with more hot takes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Marner looks like he ate aaight this summer. He more pumped up and ready for that hitting game. They might destro other teams like gi.joe next season with the tavares hyman axes of evil. What a line. Hyman getting breakaways already tonight and doing his thang. What a playoff line that'll be.

Reactions: Eb

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I think what Dubas said is fine. The guys still learning a lot too, and he's well spoken.

I think what he said about Nylander is about all he can say. Until it's done. .. it's not. Let them negotiate. It'll get figured out.

member 300185

Marner looks like he ate aaight this summer. He more pumped up and ready for that hitting game. They might destro other teams like gi.joe next season with the tavares hyman axes of evil. What a line. Hyman getting breakaways already tonight and doing his thang. What a playoff line that'll be.
Why do you say that? You are either a hillbilly or a kid. Learn to spell because you are failing miserably.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
My worry with Hainsey is that if he has fallen off, it is going to take a good long while, and a whole lot of gaffes and GA before Babs moves the vet away from Rielly and down the line up.

Reactions: ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad