GDT: Preseason Game #1 - Sens @ Leafs Pt II - Now with more hot takes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I think what Dubas said is fine. The guys still learning a lot too, and he's well spoken.

I think what he said about Nylander is about all he can say. Until it's done. .. it's not. Let them negotiate. It'll get figured out.

what did he say?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Maybe it has to do with the arena size but does anyone else find it annoying when the play is at one end and the camera angle is being shown from the opposite end.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Borowiechki again making that stand. He ain't no thot neither. Look at that hard guy go real hard. We need our suckas to be ready for that fool for this game. Borgman has the size, he might take a shot at him. Body wise. Wise guy was an ok series btw back in the day. My mother watched it.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
what did he say?

Obviously I can't quote it word for word.... Maybe someone else has a video. . Or a better memory lol

Anyway he basically said they're continuing to work on a contract with Nylanders agent and there is still a lot of dialogue. They hope you have him signed for the regular season starts. Also again he reiterated that he wants to make it so it's a good deal for Willy but also so they can continue to be competitive for years to come.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I want Borgman on the bottom pairing. I don't care if he doesn't shoot RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad