GDT: Preseason, Game 1: NJ @ MTL | Runnin' with the Devils | Sept. 16, 2019 7:00pm TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Oyyyy, I know it's just pre-season, but the Habs look like they're skating in quick sand compared to the Devils. There's like no offense at all in this line up. Suzuki looks good, but he's not playing with any talent.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Where the hell is Drouin???? if he's not doing anything against an AHL team, it's pretty scary!

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
The second half of this game is nothing short of pathetic. Preseason or not. Win or lose I dont care. But we're not even touching the puck ffs

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Oyyyy, I know it's just pre-season, but the Habs look like they're skating in quick sand compared to the Devils. There's like no offense at all in this line up. Suzuki looks good, but he's not playing with any talent.

Well domi Drouin are there. Missing kotka Gallagher tatar which complete the top 6:)

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Ok I can easily say that Fleury is our best or 2nd best Dman tonight. Kid is a stud.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
One note of importance for me is Primeau looks like he can step in should anything happen to Price.
I'm not sure how far Kincaid could take us if anything untowards happens.

Good point. It's like when Budaj was back up and Tokarski was playing well in the A. When Price went down, we still had a close series against the Rangers with Tokarski's play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad