GDT: Preseason, Game 1: NJ @ MTL | Runnin' with the Devils | Sept. 16, 2019 7:00pm TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Why play cousins and thompson so much, youre trying to see if there's players that may take their spots
It’s the other way round. If they suck then they’re on the bubble. Guys like that have more to prove than the rookies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
No reason why Laval doesn't make the playoffs this year. No reasons at all. Evans with Barber and Varone. And there's a big chance Poehling and Suzuki starts there as well. And Brook. And Primeau. Geez...young but stacked.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Players that needed to make an impression almost all did it.
Primeau, Suzuki, Evans, Fleury all earn more preseason games...Brook was quiet…..Hudon shot himself in the foot

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Defenceman in order tonight IMO:

Fleury
Weber
Mete
Kulak
Brook/Ouellet

I really believe Fleury stand a chance to start the season in MTL if Juulsen is not ready. He's a rock in the defensive zone even if he was paired with Ouellet.... He has been my biggest standout during the development camp and yesterday as well he was impressive.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Kulak had a quietly effective game paired with Brook. You can easily see the upside in Brook the consistency just isn't there yet but I'd like to see a few more games with at pace to see how he adjusts to the speed of the NHL. He did seem to get better as the game progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad