GDT: Preseason game 1: Knights @ Avs 7:00pm MT

Avs44

May 16, 2011
@Murzu I'd like you to create several more accounts and like this post as many times as possible, mmk?

Meh game, can't read too much into it I suppose. Didn't seem like any of the vets really put all that much effort into it, which might even be a good thing right now. What was more clear was that there are a few really crappy players kicking around the organization who don't belong in it. Don't particularly care to see Geertsen or Anderson again, and certainly hope the club has learned its lesson in drafting guys like that.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
@Murzu I'd like you to create several more accounts and like this post as many times as possible, mmk?

I hadn't even thought of that. That's worth considering!

The Carolina Hurricans fans have been a good influence on @Murzu

They really developed my game last season. I'm trying to make sure that my like game doesn't get affected by a potential sophomore slump. I take preseason seriously.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
I'm watching the game right now and I really like the Compher/Calvert/O'Connor (biggest surprise for me) line. I'd like to see Bednar try Ghetto instead of Calvert but Calvert's playing well enough. Compher's becoming really good, everybody!
Rantanen's looking great as well. The first line as a whole promises to be even better than last year. Exciting stuff.
Defense is obviously a bit of a mess which had to be expected in this game and I'm not sure I like Cole (Edit: nah, he's all right). Geertsen's NHL dreams should be over after this night. I'm sorry but he doesn't seem to get any decision right and it doesn't look like it's just a bad night. There are fundamental things missing imo.

Edit: Also, we won the Graves for Bigras trade.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad