GDT: Preseason game 1: Knights @ Avs 7:00pm MT

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

" Nathan MacKinnon and linemates Gabriel Landeskog and Mikko Rantanen will be in the lineup Tuesday night when the Avalanche open preseason play against Vegas at the Pepsi Center.

Coach Jared Bednar also said that goalie Semyon Varlamov is scheduled to play the first two periods, to be followed by Spencer Martin.

Rookie Logan O’Connor, who signed from the University of Denver, will play on a line with J.T. Compher and free-agent signee Matt Calvert.

Defensemen Tyson Barrie, free-agent signee Ian Cole and Erik Johnson also will play. "

So..

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
O'Connor-Compher-Calvert

EJ-xxx
Barrie-Cole

thus far.

" New play-by-play announcer Conor McGahey will make his preseason radio debut on Tuesday on FM 92.5, the new home of Altitude Sports Radio."

Last edited:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
giphy.gif

Reactions: McMetal

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Avs hockey is finally back! Really looking forward to hearing the Moser/McNabb duo for the first time on the TV feed.

I wonder if NHL.TV is going to pick up the Altitude feed for us non-Colorado folks.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
So excited...checked NHL.tv this morning and they show the game on the lineup starting at 5pm AST. Will be rushing home from work to try and catch as much as possible of this one.

Reactions: S E P H

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Avs are quietly roaring back.... to burn opponents villages!

So great so have hockey back!

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I get to go to this game. I’m so stoked to finally have hockey starting up again.

I was honestly surprised how much the tickets cost... they were certainly equal value to early-mid season prices.

I usually like 104/120 so I can watch our goalie twice. I think the cheapest I saw was like $75per. Crazy...

Reactions: Murzu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad