GDT: Preseason Game "1": Coyotes @ Ducks - 7PM

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sounds like our big guns (well the ones in this game) are doing a lot of damage. Domi from Keller.

Strome quiet.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Sounds like our big guns (well the ones in this game) are doing a lot of damage. Domi from Keller.

Strome quiet.

Strome is +3 and has an assist. I don't think that's all too bad. We aren't seeing the video but it's possible that he's making some plays that help us break out of the zone, but doesn't end up on the score sheet.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sounded like a long fight.

Which player got hit before the fight?

I don't think that's all too bad. .

Nope, it's not. I ain't running anybody down over an opposing team's audio feed :P

Seems to me that he wasn't particularly involved in the first. Of course being on the PK half the period didn't help.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Why the **** can’t this be even streamed from the jumbo tron? Every NFL, NBA and majority of MLB preseason games are actually televised. This sounds like a damn good game to see.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Fallout 2 > Fallout New Vegas > Fallout 1 > Fallout 3 >>>>> Fallout 4. I've never been more disappointed in a game than I was with FO4. Bethesda, not even once.

Keller to Domi for another goal.

I've only played FO3, NV, and 4, I've really liked all of them. 3 and NV had some cooler story and world stuff, but the gameplay in 4 is just so much better.

Sounds like the younguns are lighting it up, awesome. Now we need Strome to score.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
It’s not live anymore, shows the start of the second and about 11 minutes worth of video, does show Keller’s goal, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad