GDT: Preseason Game "1": Coyotes @ Ducks - 7PM

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

We'll have to divine how the team is performing via stats and radio.

DKK55IUUQAEk45B.jpg

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Some coverage beats no coverage, but honestly I'll probably just read on here and follow on twitter. Don't want to be stuck at my desk or anything listening to this.

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Tonight's lines

Domi-Strome-Fischer
Perlini-Dvorack-Keller
Etem-Pederson-Kempe
Bunting-Latta-Looke

JPO-Schenn
Connauton-Clendening
Mermis-Wood

Domingue
Miska

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Jokes aside :P, Vermette managed to keep is win% high when they changed the rule to remove the hand pass on faceoff. Hanzal actually got better after that change though that could be a coincidence.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I can't wait to see Vermette's reaction to a faceoff violation :sarcasm:

Haha Vermette is ANA's second line center now as well...Kesler is out until around Christmas it looks like. ANA might just miss the playoffs this year...they have no forward depth whatsoever.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Perhaps the confusion is about the "morning skate" :P

Generally speaking the lines for the morning are the lines for the game.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Tonight's lines

Domi-Strome-Fischer
Perlini-Dvorack-Keller
Etem-Pederson-Kempe
Bunting-Latta-Looke

JPO-Schenn
Connauton-Clendening
Mermis-Wood

Domingue
Miska
Two young guys with speed with Strome.
Defensively responsible center with the wildass wingers.
Most experienced vet next to JPO.
Mermis and Wood were both in Tuxon last year.
Swiss Army Knife Guy with the newcomer Clendening. Also two vaguely long C-names, could consist of constructive chemistry.

Like the quote from Tocchet in the OP. Exactly the right words for a random pre-season split-squad game.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
From jersey number to name... it's clearly a tweet from Sarah McLellan...?

Uhhh, yeah alright. You posted nothing in reference to a tweet and had no link or source for where you got these lines. So how it's "clearly a tweet from McLellan" is a bit of a mystery. I found the tweet but you made no mention of it before, hence the confusion...

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Uhhh, yeah alright. You posted nothing in reference to a tweet and had no link or source for where you got these lines. So how it's "clearly a tweet from McLellan" is a bit of a mystery. I found the tweet but you made no mention of it before, hence the confusion...

If you're reading this on a mobile, you may not see the tweet, but there is definitely a tweet embed in his post from Sarah.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
If you're reading this on a mobile, you may not see the tweet, but there is definitely a tweet embed in his post from Sarah.

No there's not...I'm looking at it on a PC and it say's "tonight's lines" and then they're listed with nothing else there. But no worries...it's all good.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Wow the pride... Look at this screenshot then tell me there is no twitter post before your comment:

0a221b3378.png

Dude I'm telling you...it's not there for me haha. Not sure why, but it's not there. I have no reason to make it up. I believe you...but obviously there was some error on my end or on HF's end because the tweet is non-existent on my screen...

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Dude I'm telling you...it's not there for me haha. Not sure why, but it's not there. I have no reason to make it up. I believe you...but obviously there was some error on my end or on HF's end because the tweet is non-existent on my screen...

It's probably in your Browser or security settings (to not allow embeds). Previous versions of Brave (the browser I use for this site) would never display embedded material, but their recent updates have fixed that (or I just re-installed it and the default settings are different).

Edit: I just realized it could also be your platform. If you're running Linux, some of the browsers don't read embeds. I haven't used my Linux side recently, but I know Brave on it also blocked embeds.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad