GDT: Preseason - Devils vs. SC Bern- 1:30PM MSG+ NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm not doubting that he couldn't see it, as much as he should have saw it. He's gotta do a better job of tracking the puck there.

You can't just accept ''Well, I was screened, couldn't do anything about it''. It's not like he had 3 bodies in front of him or an ass in his face.

Gif #2

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Genoni is an NHL calibre goalie tbh, so it's not that jaw-dropping.
How do you figure that? I mean, maybe he could play in the NHL, but to say a 31 year old that's never played in the NHL is NHL caliber may be a bit of a stretch.

There's a lot of BAD goalies that still get jobs in the NHL, so I'm not doubting that he's better than some of them. I'll leave it at he might be NHL caliber.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Wish Nico got to score. Hall was looking for him to come up on that, but he was too far behind the play and had to do it himself.

Very impressed by Bern. Love their heart, effort, and tempo

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I think Greene got in his way (I've maintained Greene sucks for a year now, maybe he should have tried to block it if he got in the way, since that's all he's good for), but I don't think he did a great job of tracking it, that's all I'm saying.

Definitely still a borderline goal for me. Didn't like his positioning on it much.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
24-disloyal-man-meme.w700.h700.jpg

Scoring chance for Hall, Hall looking at Nico.

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
How do you figure that? I mean, maybe he could play in the NHL, but to say a 31 year old that's never played in the NHL is NHL caliber may be a bit of a stretch.

There's a lot of BAD goalies that still get jobs in the NHL, so I'm not doubting that he's better than some of them. I'll leave it at he might be NHL caliber.
His performances in international games indicate that he's definitely on the same, if not a higher level as/than some of the weaker goaltenders of the NHL.

But I guess it's fair to say that a guy who never played in the league is not a sure fire thing to be good enough to play in the league.

Reactions: Bleedred

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
People are really on Kinkaid for a wide open shot between the circles off a pass from the circles with no defenseman in front?

Really?

A professional hockey player should score from there like 8 out of 10 times in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad