Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
LET'S
GO
DEVILS.

I can *SMELL* real hockey right around the corner. A bit interested in seeing what Dea has. Of course, excited to see the reception Nico and Mueller have too.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
Less ex-NHL guys on the Bern roster than I expected...looks like it's just Andrew Ebbett, Jan Mursak and Mark Arcobello. Another guy to keep an eye on is Simon Moser. He's always been one of the best players for the national team.

Pretty bummed I wasn't able to make the trip for this one. My family is from Switzerland. But my cousins live in Bern and are going to the game!

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I unfortunately won't get to watch this one until 7 or 8 tonight.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i know nothing about sc bern. would losing to this team be the equivalent of the rangers losing to mystery alaska?

id be scared…they were a 102 pt team last season

I’ve been up for about 36 hours after flying from a wedding in Nashville to Zurich this morning (through DC). Walked around Bern this morning and saw a bunch of Devils fans. The city is beautiful! Starting to bar crawl to the game but apparently you can open carry too so walking to the arena is a pregame in itself.

another archaic law….open carry. pfft.

who cares what someone is drinking while walking down the street minding their own business

Reactions: Colin226

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
i know nothing about sc bern. would losing to this team be the equivalent of the rangers losing to mystery alaska?
No, we would hardly be the first NHL team to go to Europe and lose an exhibition game.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
This game reminds me of when I visited Vegas and I woke up on a Sunday to NFL games already being played.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Any goons on this Bern team that we have to be wary about? Not really fond of this idea of playing against a non-NHL team when you can have some less than stellar dummys do something stupid.

Hoping everyone leaves the game healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad