GDT: Preseason 5/7ths-Rangers@Devils

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Missed about half of the first period but I've liked this game. Entertaining. Like someone else said, the speed of the josefson-palmieri-henrique line is nice to see. I'd be in favor of giving that a look to start the reg season

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I really wonder what people expected out of Zacha.

He's not McDavid or Eichel. He is what everyone said he would be: a guy loaded with skill but raw and needs some development.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Wow what a period! Doesn't looks like a preseason game anymore. Wish the Devils could get out of the zone a bit more but the power play looks great!

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Our D should be more patient with the puck, they keep shooting it right into the Rangers players or Lundqvist's chest. This way will be pretty hard to score.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I really wonder what people expected out of Zacha.

He's not McDavid or Eichel. He is what everyone said he would be: a guy loaded with skill but raw and needs some development.

OMG why is Zacha not an elite 1st line centerman right now? What a waste of a 6th pick. :sarcasm:

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Severson was impressive.
I liked Josefson a lot as well, looked stronger and faster.
Boucher and Blandisi are fighting for a spot and are making a lot of good little things : blocking shots, keeping pucks in the zone...

Slow start, but a pretty good period. NJ has a lot of speed and work really hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad