GDT: Preseason 5/7ths-Rangers@Devils

Deleted member 28548

Disappointing that coach Hynes couldn't find space for John Quenneville with all the most promising young players getting extended looks.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Powerplay looked great there. And a nice play by Boosh to keep that puck in before Matteau's penalty.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For all 12 minutes of ice time he got under Pete?

How about his breakaway conversion rate? Which was lower than Tedenby's.

The guy isn't an NHL player at all. Yeah he's a good AHL player, so was Tim Sestito.

With all due respect, did the guy really deserve more than 12 minutes a game under Pete? You know how I feel about Pete, it's not secret I feel he stiffed and jerked around a lot of different players. I don't believe Sislo was one of them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Everybody stay tuned for the Maven's dirt report!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but I find Zacha curling way too deep on breakouts, or he's far behind the play entering the offensive zone. I'd like to see him play on the wing because I think he's trying too hard to be defensively responsible as a center. Which is fine and all, but he's got the skill to play more offensively minded.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This DJ is a ****ing joke and an abomination.

Why play bro hymn (the Rangers goal song) in our building? That's not the first time these clowns did this, they did it last year too. I clearly remember it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad