Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Is it that hot though?

Oliver Kylington. So hot right now.

Ollie.jpg

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm excited for this trend to continue and Calgary be forced into a rebuild after their horrible tooling in the offseason did nothing.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I'm excited for this trend to continue and Calgary be forced into a rebuild after their horrible tooling in the offseason did nothing.
Did you forget the last Sutter years? We will sign over priced aging free agents to patch the cracks on this foundation and spend 6+ years in unbearable mediocrity and will only rebuild when the talented players walk or retire.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Kylington re-signing here instead of pushing for a trade or just signing in Europe makes me think he's already given up.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This pre-season is letting me feel really good about selling the entire farm for Jack the Saviour

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Or that he is committed to the team, which is the type of guy you want playing for you.
Committed to sticking in the NHL. The only people loyal to a team logo are fans. It's not a bad thing. The NHL is the company.

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Committed to sticking in the NHL. The only people loyal to a team logo are fans. It's not a bad thing. The NHL is the company.

Well you won't stick around in the NHL (or at least shouldn't) if you don't play well and if you don't win, both of which require a certain degree of player loyalty to a team. Then again, the way teams are handing out $10M+ contracts to point-per-game players, I guess there is less incentive to be committed to a team that to one's own personal interests. Probably a correlation there as to why the highest paid players never seem to win anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad