WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
might be witnessing randy ortons last match or atleast last match for awhile again

lame ending. drew becoming the new reign by winning every match with help

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just finished the show. f***ing hell, man. Tiffany Stratton is the next big thing and should go over whoever she faces at Wrestlemania, don’t care who it is. She’s just got it.

Predicable finish, but overall a pretty good chamber match.

Solid tag match for the championship too.

Men’s went as predicted as well, gotta figure Drew was going to win that. That said, little concerned for Randy. He didn’t look good there at the end, looked like he was struggling.

Rhea is a megastar and shouldn’t lose her belt at Wrestlemania to Becky. I thought Nia did fine in that main event.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I think Randy is fine. He's just an incredible seller unless a report came out that I'm not seeing. Commentary kept mentioning the bad back, his surgery, and all that.

Hard to predict the lower end of the Mania card, but I think they do a US title ladder match. KO/Randy/Knight/Styles/Paul. Maybe they add a 6th, but that's my guess. A lot of moving parts.

I'm guessing both sets of tag titles are defended in 4 ways at Mania, similar to the "showcase matches" they did last year. JD/DIY/New Day and either BSS, Theory/Waller or the Street Profits.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Logan vs Orton could be actually be banger, I just don't see Orton taking the US title, but we'll hopefully see a cool RKO

AJ vs LA doesn't interest me, but I'm glad AJ is gonna be on the card

Drew vs Seth 💤💤💤💤😴😴😴
Seth beats Drew 2 - 0 and now Drew gets to win the title at Mania. Match is gonna be bland. I love the character work Drew is doing but would have rather seen Gunther vs Rollins title for title

Reactions: Fro

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
AJ Styles risked falling off the flat earth just to screw LA Knight. That's next level hating.

US title match most likely ends up being a multi-man match IMO. Easy way to get a bunch of guys on the card.

I can see it being a 6-man ladder match for the US Title. They'll book at least one car crash match and that's likely going to be it. Watch for Paul to take some crazy bump.

Paul, Orton, KO, AJ, Knight. And a good way to get Solo in a match at WM which is what they want.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Hmm, stream chat old me Tyler Bate is dating Sol Ruca. Seems to have a thing for blondes as he's, according to the same stream chat, dated Toni Storm and Liv Morgan in the past.
You are way too into crap like that for an old man, this isn't Swedish Tiger Beat.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just finished the show. f***ing hell, man. Tiffany Stratton is the next big thing and should go over whoever she faces at Wrestlemania, don’t care who it is. She’s just got it.

Predicable finish, but overall a pretty good chamber match.

Solid tag match for the championship too.

Men’s went as predicted as well, gotta figure Drew was going to win that. That said, little concerned for Randy. He didn’t look good there at the end, looked like he was struggling.

Rhea is a megastar and shouldn’t lose her belt at Wrestlemania to Becky. I thought Nia did fine in that main event.

I'm honestly surprised reading people thinking Becky is totally winning.

All of this feels set up to give Rhea a huge notch in her belt, and then they start building up Bianca and Rhea as the next mega feud with the women.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad