WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm honestly surprised reading people thinking Becky is totally winning.

All of this feels set up to give Rhea a huge notch in her belt, and then they start building up Bianca and Rhea as the next mega feud with the women.
I don’t think she’s winning, I think Becky and Bianca will swap at the draft.

Tiffany wins MITB

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Also yeah Tiffany is a future star. Ceiling is so high.

WON awards are obviously majorly flawed, but it's absurd she wasn't even top 5 of most improved. She never even wrestled a few years ago and she is out here working like a seasoned vet and is over like rover.

It's insane how much of a home run she has been

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
AJ Styles risked falling off the flat earth just to screw LA Knight. That's next level hating.

US title match most likely ends up being a multi-man match IMO. Easy way to get a bunch of guys on the card.
My first thought was 6 man ladder with
Paul, LA, KO, AJ, Waller, Theory. But know they set up Logan and Orton in them chamber as well.

Looks like it'll be two single matches (LA vs AJ, Orton vs Paul) since neither AJ or LA have any story going with Paul, that can easily change tho, not sure what KO does

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This was one of the most predictable PPVs in years for me. Zero surprises

This is very typical HHH booking. He has his long term stories and he isn't super interested in massive swerves to keep you guessing.

Rather have it predictable, make some kind of sense, and lead to big matches and the big shows.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This is very typical HHH booking. He has his long term stories and he isn't super interested in massive swerves to keep you guessing.

Rather have it predictable, make some kind of sense, and lead to big matches and the big shows.
I wasn't necessarily looking for swerves, but heading into the PPV there was IMO no chance of anything else other than what happened - happening.

Drew winning was never in doubt. Same with Becky. Same with Rhea. Same with Judgement Day.

I just want there to be some level of "this could happen".

Reactions: MAHJ71

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
As I predicted, R-Truth DID go to Austria:

Still not sure why he didn’t come in at #19 for the Rumble. After saying “does this mean i have to quarantine?!” When he drew his number. Either way, the man is a gem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad