GWT: Premier League Round 32

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Also no one tell me Liverpool's attacking backups are good enough when Solanke isnt picked and Ings can't get off the bench in a 1-1 game, because Klopp would rather put on another CB

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Palace has been much better since Liverpool got the equalizer. Couple really good chances that Benteke went Benteke on and the FK that forced Karius to make a good save

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Klopp should end the 3 at the back experiments. We can't play that way
I doubt they spend much time training it. The only time the back 3 looked good was Wijnaldum Lovren Can against Brighton

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If they had anyone upfront that could head the ball that would be great.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Random observation: based on the way the light is, when the camera pans back to Karius it looks like he’s trying to rock a mullet but is bald on top.

Also, Salah is pretty good. That was a great first touch.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Random observation: based on the way the light is, when the camera pans back to Karius it looks like he’s trying to rock a mullet but is bald on top.

Also, Salah is pretty good. That was a great first touch.
That's why the man bun was invented.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool really need to settle this down. Getting sloppy

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool lucky to get 3 points there. Glad that they can scrape out games like that this season. Last season they lose that game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Palace have to be pretty disappointed at that result. Not only should Liverpool have been down to 10, Benteke also had two great chances and didn’t manage to put either on target.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Outrage about Mane not getting a card but ignoring that he was actually fouled? Not surprising that he doesn't give one if he's not giving the other. It all happened in the same play so I don't care; yes it's a yellow for grabbing the ball, but it wouldn't be happening if they called the foul in the first place. Mane is a headcase this season though.

I'll take the win. What a play by Chamberlain and Robertson to set Salah up for that 2nd goal though.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That was a pretty weak foul claim by Mane. He felt contact and flopped over.

No surprise you’re the only one seeing it different than everyone else though.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Palace have to be pretty disappointed at that result. Not only should Liverpool have been down to 10, Benteke also had two great chances and didn’t manage to put either on target.
That was the Benteke that Liverpool got in 90% of the games he played for them. He finished one 1 v 1 chance the entire season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Outrage about Mane not getting a card but ignoring that he was actually fouled? Not surprising that he doesn't give one if he's not giving the other. It all happened in the same play so I don't care; yes it's a yellow for grabbing the ball, but it wouldn't be happening if they called the foul in the first place. Mane is a headcase this season though.

I'll take the win. What a play by Chamberlain and Robertson to set Salah up for that 2nd goal though.
Chamberlain should start every game he is the best midfielder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad