GWT: Premier League Round 3

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Arsenal can't get/keep the ball to save their souls. Unless they just pass it around in their own half

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I have not watched one game of Xhaka at Arsenal and been impressed.

Understand he was highly thought of in Germany, but I have not seen it. Don't get it.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
can't see liverpool scoring less than 4. arsenal will probably luck into a goal somewhere along the way so 4-1 is my predicted final

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That's another solid idea for you. Good. Glad this brainstorming process is starting to turn up results.

Stellar shot by Mane. Poor defending by Holding. Need to give up on the three back system.

You know what?
I'm wrong.
The ref's wrong.
The commentators are wrong.
The whole world is wrong.

Because quite obviously, you can only be right in spite of every obvious sign.

Anyway, it's too bad Arsenal is playing so bad because Pool are looking absolutely horrible defensively. Got in trouble every time Arsenal got up the pitch, which was about 3 times in 45 minutes.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You know what?
I'm wrong.
The ref's wrong.
The commentators are wrong.
The whole world is wrong.

Because quite obviously, you can only be right in spite of every obvious sign.

Anyway, it's too bad Arsenal is playing so bad because Pool are looking absolutely horrible defensively. Got in trouble every time Arsenal got up the pitch, which was about 3 times in 45 minutes.

The commentators agreed with me, saying there was no malice. Which there wasn't. At all. It was just slightly late and Moreno followed through into welbeck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad