GWT: Premier League round 26

Buda

Nov 1, 2002
You can argue penalty or not all you want but Lamela was definitely kicked in the leg so can't see how you can call it a dive...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Lol he didn't boot him the foot touched him while the leg was coming backward. There's wayyy worse contact in the box constantly. Yet another terrible penalty call.

Spurs deserved a result but terrible, terrible calls. Team of divers.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Kane was in an offside position on the first penalty, but with Lovren touching the ball in it didn't matter if I'm not mistaken.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ref stole two points from LFC. Got it wrong twice and bent over for the linesman.

This is a theft.

VAR In

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Liverpool was playing against 12 men the entire f***ing game. This last thing was just the dot over the i to further prove it

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Lol he didn't boot him the foot touched him while the leg was coming backward. There's wayyy worse contact in the box constantly. Yet another terrible penalty call.

Spurs deserved a result but terrible, terrible calls. Team of divers.
Ohhhhh, the foot "touched him". As he was swinging his leg for a clearance, his foot just gave him a "touch". Please.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Two absolute stone cold penalties.

Nice to see the refs actually get it right for once. I complain about the reffing a lot but you have to give them credit when they make the tough calls. It is a hard job and today they were amazing.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Okay, yeah, there is. Still not a penalty at all.

Sure, it’s fair to not call that a pen, but Lamela got kicked pretty hard in the back of the leg just below the knee. He wasn’t diving or trying to get anything.

That’s in the red/assistant, not on Lamela. Unlike the first pen that’s 100% on the assistant.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
No member of the English media will point out Kane's dive because he's the golden boy. Same with Gerrard before him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Okay, yeah, there is. Still not a penalty at all.

I said numerous times its not a penalty but he clearly made contact. Why should Lamela get banned for getting hit and the ref making the wrong call.

Take into consideration Lamela's injury history.
Lamela would fit in quite nicely at Barcelona.

Nah, he's not that good. Terrible attempt at trolling...almost as bad as this Linesman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad