GWT: Premier League October 22-23

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Everyone saying Sissoko was very lucky not to be sent off for an elbow, I think he was lucky too. But after the match, Arter said Sissoko talked to him afterwords and he thinks it was an accident, that Sissoko isn't that sort of player. Generous.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Hope the Irons can get those 3pts against Sunderland. Pretty sure the game will be a dreadful 90 mins of football.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Everyone saying Sissoko was very lucky not to be sent off for an elbow, I think he was lucky too. But after the match, Arter said Sissoko talked to him afterwords and he thinks it was an accident, that Sissoko isn't that sort of player. Generous.

He was extremely lucky. That has to be a a multiple game suspension, if the PL wants to retain any credibility.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Hope the Irons can get those 3pts against Sunderland. Pretty sure the game will be a dreadful 90 mins of football.

Man, you called it. Reid of all people saving the game at the death from outside the box.

I never want to see Zaza on the pitch again. What an absolute TRASH player.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Man, you called it. Reid of all people saving the game at the death from outside the box.

Bah, what a lucky punch at the end!! Reid with a great shot, but those 93mins before were just painful to watch. At least the defense looks more stable than the games before, even though Sunderland wasn't exactly very dangerous up front. Who cares, 3 pts and a win, yay! :nod:

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

100% agree he is just a huge let down at the top of the line. Nice passing ends in him either messing up or just make the total wrong run leaving the man on the ball looking like he has just made a bad pass. Also thought Fernandes had a similar type of let down in his play. But Zaza is a huge waste of a signing

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

But Zaza is a huge waste of a signing

Anyone who watched 2 minutes of Sassulo could've told you that. I'm honestly starting to believe some teams do not scout and just look at the scoreboard. You cannot explain signings like this, there's no way someone can mistake Zaza for being competent.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Weak week of football, just a **** ton of draws.

I've been watching every Arsenal game, but I haven't been in tune with the squad selection. Where is Giroud? Is he injured or has he fallen away from Wenger's love? How about Xhaka? He mentioned sometime last month that Wenger should play him every game. Shouldn't he know what he got himself into when he signed for Arsenal and how he wouldn't be playing every game?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Maybe it was the stream but looked to me the corner that West Brom got that they scored on was actually out of bounds before it touched Karius.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Not top of the table as of now because of that goal, but think this is the first time since Kenny was manager that they beat Pulis lead team.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Stones gives away the opener and then gets one back within 2 minutes or so only for it to be called back for offsides

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad