GWT: Premier League October 22-23

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This should convince everyone as to Mourinho's future in football.

United does have a great striker in Ibrahimovic, but the tactics require that a 35 year old striker spends most of their energy defending. Replacing LVG with a similarly pragmatic and negative manager was not what needed to be done.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
There you go :D
Zlatan answers. Still one goal behind Aguero :D

In other news, Pogba was much more useless than Zlatan but is apparently is immune to criticism, and David Luiz was excellent throughout the game (except for his card) and is gathering zero accolades here.

What else is new?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This should convince everyone as to Mourinho's future in football.

United does have a great striker in Ibrahimovic, but the tactics require that a 35 year old striker spends most of their energy defending. Replacing LVG with a similarly pragmatic and negative manager was not what needed to be done.
United circles the ball, but has zero combination, zero movement and in the end, someone crosses. Defenses know they have to key on Ibra and rule the air and they'll win.
Creativity level is very close to zero.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There you go :D
Zlatan answers. Still one goal behind Aguero :D

In other news, Pogba was much more useless than Zlatan but is apparently is immune to criticism, and David Luiz was excellent throughout the game (except for his card) and is gathering zero accolades here.

What else is new?

All the latter had to do was get suspended for 3 games. Dare to Zlaten. :P

Kun will probably still end up winning it but this is hilarious to see.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
United circles the ball, but has zero combination, zero movement and in the end, someone crosses. Defenses know they have to key on Ibra and rule the air and they'll win.
Creativity level is very close to zero.

I also can't figure out what role Pogba is supposed to be playing. And then Mkh doesn't play at all. No creativity and leaving one of the best creative attackers in the world on the bench...:help:

I hope they keep Mourinho forever.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well part of the argument was that Aguero was going to miss games... so...

You find hilarious that I said Zlatan would score more than Aguero and yet after 10 games, he's one goal behind??? Seriously? :laugh:

But as I said, I think I underrated Mourinho's ability to stuff his own team offensively.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I also can't figure out what role Pogba is supposed to be playing. And then Mkh doesn't play at all. No creativity and leaving one of the best creative attackers in the world on the bench...:help:

I hope they keep Mourinho forever.

Just recovered from injury, not at 90 minute fitness. Might not be even close to it. Remember he got re-injured almost immediately the last time he returned.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well part of the argument was that Aguero was going to miss games... so...

You find hilarious that I said Zlatan would score more than Aguero and yet after 10 games, he's one goal behind??? Seriously? :laugh:

But as I said, I think I underrated Mourinho's ability to stuff his own team offensively.

Not for this reason...

AS usually you leap into assumptions based on little. I find it hilarious that you thought Ibra would FOR SURE win the scoring title without giving any thought to the competition. Kun was ONE of the names I mentioned that COULD win it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
So, after watching him all of last season and now the start of this one, I have a hard time not saying that N'Golo Kante isn't one of the best midfielders in the Premier League, and is fairly high on the list in the world. Guy is all over the pitch and rarely makes a mistake.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I did and I think Zlatan is a MUCH safer bet to score than Aguero since the latter always misses games.

And after 10 games, YOU leap to assumptions :D :nod:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I did and I think Zlatan is a MUCH safer bet to score than Aguero since the latter always misses games.

And after 10 games, YOU leap to assumptions :D :nod:

So, far Ibra has missed more.

We'll see but at least it won't be close...the big nose giant will crush the EPL, or something.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
That was pathetic. You just can't gift Chelsea two goals like that and expect to get anything out of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->