Premier League 2020-2021 (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
You're right, you don't. But I mean, the dude looks like Hercules. Genes play a part. For sure.

I just guess having lived through the baseball stuff full force, I question all of it.
Yeah, I sort of just assume all athletes are pushing the limits of what is allowed and what isn't. Most of the time, it's the trainers/doctors/etc. just giving them stuff, I don't really expect many or any of the players to keep up on what's banned or what's allowed.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Using PEDs to build large/showy muscles would literally be the dumbest possible use of PEDs for a professional athlete. Especially in a sport that requires significant endurance.

Unless your reason for doing it is to get groupies into bed I guess.

Reactions: YNWA14

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
You can watch his training videos on youtube. Football players aren't using weights to bench press and whatnot. They use tension equipment and thus "don't lift weights."
Yea he does mostly resistance and body weight exercises. Traore is ridiculously fast and explodes from standing still to top speed, it makes no sense that he's put on all these muscles for show by using PEDs. His go-to move is to essentially stop, lure the defender in close to him, and just take off leaving them in the dust.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Using PEDs to build large/showy muscles would literally be the dumbest possible use of PEDs for a professional athlete. Especially in a sport that requires significant endurance.

Unless your reason for doing it is to get groupies into bed I guess.
Yeah, a lot of athletes use PEDs to help with body recovery after working out or major sporting event. Still, there could potentially be significant side-effects in taking them either physiologically and behaviourally. I've seen an operation on a bloke who was a drug addict back during his youth, looked perfectly fine on the outside but let me tell you that his tissue on the inside was absolutely awful. It kept tearing whenever the surgeon was barely pressing on it, so it's a word of warning that actions do have consequences...even if it's ones you can't see.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
It's not completely. Those muscles are also used to basically have defenders bounce off him, and carry it through traffic. Sure, it's a quick twitch sport, but he's also using physical pace to absorb contact and keep going.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He's clearly salty. I get it. There was a breakdown between the two, and I think he felt he was getting pushed aside for Lijnders, who clearly has the manager's ear at this point.

It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad