Premier League 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
What’s that total for?

They’re even on league totals + cups and United are 1 up on Super Cups + Shields.

They said major trophies. No idea which or how they counted it though. But I now see some say they had 42 each. Do maybe it's 43 - 42

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nice win. Not the biggest trophy but still a nice one to get and IMO it's not on the same level as the Community Shield or preseason trophies. Really happy to see how sharp Firmino looks to start the season at least.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
4FD6B7BB-75C4-4E6D-952D-D6D22A66109E.jpeg

Reactions: YNWA14

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I'm a Chelsea fan and fine with Klopp's celebration. It's in keeping with the person he is...positive guy.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Besides being happy about the win, Klopp was also probably really excited for the goal keeper...

Correct.

No, but we all know he would have looked at it that way if they had lost. You see that all the time with trophies like this one.

If you win it’s a trophy, if you lose it doesn’t matter since it’s a Mickey Mouse cup.

Hypocrites.

You mean the way you're talking about it right now when if Arsenal won the Europa League you would have been talking about this game for weeks? Talking about hypocrites...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No, but we all know he would have looked at it that way if they had lost. You see that all the time with trophies like this one.

If you win it’s a trophy, if you lose it doesn’t matter since it’s a Mickey Mouse cup.

Hypocrites.
So to be clear your complaining about Klopp celebrating because had he lost he would’ve called it a meaningless trophy based on the losers of the past? My guy you are indeed special.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Mount looked like Lampard there.

Lampard would have scored with that shot inside the penalty area, though.

Mount has more goals than Lampard had at age 20, albeit at lower level leagues. He would need to score 5-7 goals for the next few seasons, since Lampard didn't really elevate his scoring to another level until the age 24.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
I disagree. When a referee wrongly call a game changing decision it is NOT an Excellent refered game.

Maybe the ref had an ok game, but I think the lineswomen got too many throw-in and corner decisions the wrong way.

Unlikely that those decisions had a huge impact on the end result, but that happened too many times generally compared to other reffing teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad